9987771151@UPES Dehradun: Admission, Fees, Courses, Placement
UPES Dehradun Admission 2019, UPES Dehradun Admission, UPES Dehradun Direct Admission, UPES Dehradun Management Quota Admission, UPES Dehradun NRI Quota Admission, UPES Dehradun Palcements, UPES Dehradun Fees Structure, UPES Dehradun Entrance Exam, UPES Dehradun Courses, UPES Dehradun Reviews, UPES Dehradun College Code, UPES Dehradun Facilities, UPES Dehradun Ranking, UPES Dehradun Campus, UPES Dehradun Address, UPES Dehradun Logo, UPES Dehradun Management Seats, UPES Dehradun Payment Seats, UPES Dehradun Counselling, UPES Dehradun Cut Off
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The UPES Dehradun is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
- It is a B Grade accredited Institution by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- UPES is recognised as a “Research Institution” by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), a part of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- An ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified institution.
- UPES Dehradun Law Programs are accredited by the Bar Council of India.
- Departments of Oil & Gas and LSCM of CoMES have successfully been accredited by IACBE.
- The UPES Dehradun has been granted membership of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is a member of the International Association of Universities (IAU).
Facilities at UPES Dehradun
- Lecture Halls
- Learning Resource Centre
- Energy Acres
- Energy Incubations centre
- Cafeteria & Shopping complex
UPES Dehradun Courses
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies offers some of the quality Legal courses under the supervision of qualified Faculty members and Techincal staff. Different courses offered by the UPES Dehradun is discussed below.
College of Engineering Studies (CoES)
B.Tech Engineering Courses (4 Years)
|Aerospace Engineering||Aerospace Engineering with specialisation In Avionics Engineering||Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialisation in Gas|
|Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialisation in Upstream||Automotive Design Engineering||Chemical Engineering with Specialisation in Refining & Petrochemicals|
|Civil Engineering with specialisation in Infrastructure Development||Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance in academic collaboration with IBM||
Computer Science & Engineering with specialisation in Big Data in academic collaboration with Xebia
|Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Business Analytics and Optimisation in academic collaboration with IBM||Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology in academic collaboration with IBM||Computer Science & Engineering with specialisation in Cyber Security and Forensics in academic collaboration with IBM|
|Computer Science & Engineering with specialisation in Dev Ops in academic collaboration with Xebia||Computer Science & Engineering with specialisation in E-Commerce, Retail & Automation in association with IBM||Computer Science & Engineering with specialisation in Graphics and Gaming in academic collaboration with IBM|
|Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Informatics in Academic Collaboration With IBM*||Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Internet of Things and Smart Cities in academic collaboration with IBM||Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in IT Infrastructure in academic collaboration with IBM|
|Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in academic collaboration with IBM||Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Manufacturing Informatics in academic collaboration with IBM||Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Mobile Computing in academic collaboration with IBM|
|Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Oil & Gas Informatics in academic collaboration with IBM||Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Open Source & Open Standards in academic collaboration with IBM||Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in academic collaboration with IBM|
|Computer Science Engineering with specialisation in Healthcare Informatics||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics Engineering with Specialisation in Broadband Communication Technology|
|Fire & Safety Engineering||Geo Informatics Engineering||Geo Science Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Machine Design||Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Material Science & Nano Technology|
|Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Production Engineering||Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Thermal Engineering||Mechatronics Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Power System Engineering||Electronics Engineering|
|Production and Industrial Engineering|
Post Graduate M.Tech Course (2 Years)
|Aerospace Engineering With Specialisation In Unmanned Aerial Vehicles||Automation and Robotics Engineering||Chemical Engineering with specialisation in Process Design Engineering|
|Computational Fluid Dynamics||Computer Science & Engineering||Embedded Systems with Specialisation In Wearable Technology|
|Energy Systems||Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering||Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering with specialisation in Disaster Management|
|Machine Design||Nuclear Science & Technology||Petroleum Engineering|
|Pipeline Engineering||Renewable Energy Engineering||Robotics Engineering|
|Rotating Equipment||Structural Engineering||Thermal Engineering|
|Computer Science Specialization In Artificial Intelligence|
UPES Dehradun Admission Process
Admission to various courses offered by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is made through the following admission process.
- B.Tech Programs: Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
- B.Tech+LL.B(Hons.) Programs: Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
Examination Pathway (80% seats) – B. Tech admissions through UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2017 followed by Centralized Counseling.
UPESEAT Test Details
|Name of Program||Date of Test|
|Online UPESEAT Exams||10th – 16th July 2017|
Last Date: 15th July 2017.
Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1995, are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the secondary education Board only will be taken as authentic.
UPES Dehradun Fees Structure
The Fees Structure for B.TeCoursesses for the academic session is mentioned below.
|YEARS||1st Year||2nd YEAR||3rd YEAR||4th YEAR|
|SEMESTER||1st sem||2nd sem||3rd sem||4th sem||5th sem||6th sem||7th Sem||8th Sem|
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||₹3 LAKHS||₹3.3 LAKHS||₹3.62 LAKHS||₹3.98 LAKHS|
UPES Dehradun Placement
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies training and placement cell are run by a team of experienced and dynamic professionals. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organising and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyse and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees.