9372261584@Amity Global Business School Pune : Admission 2022-23, Courses, Fees Structure, Placement, Ranking, Cutoff, Seat Matrix,Registration (Started), Eligibility, Application Process, Dates
Amity Global Business School (AGBS), Pune offers a post-graduation program in the discipline of Management and Business Administration. The institute comes under the aegis of Amity Education Group. AGBS has been ranked No. 1 Not-For-Profit Private University in India by India Today. The institute offers PG degree courses in the discipline of Management and Business Administration. AGBS Pune offers a 2 year integrated PGPM+MBA and a 4 year GDPA+BBA course in partnership with Amity University. Admission will be based on percentage in the qualifying Aptitude Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Amity Global Business School, Noida is accepting applications for the 2022 academic year. Candidates can apply to the institute via their official website.
AGBS offers the students a sate-of-the art campus of global standards. Centrally air-conditioned, state-of-the-art buildings, air-conditioned classrooms, latest computing facilities, well equipped libraries stocked with latest periodicals and online databases like EBSCO, cutting edge learning tools, cafeteria that offer nutritious and wholesome food to ensure a well-balanced diet, Recreation and Sports Centre are available at AGBS Pune campus.
Amity Global Business School Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2009 | Private|
|Courses Offered||2 Courses across 1 stream|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 500|
|Top Recruiters||Sony, HCL, Hyundai, TVS Motors, GE Capital, Accenture, Airtel, Citibank, Asian Paints, Axis Bank|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9372261584|
Amity Global Business School Campuses
AGBS has 10 campuses situated in different cities which are as follows:
- Amity Global Business School Noida
- Amity Global Business School Bangalore
- Amity Global Business School Bhubaneswar
- Amity Global Business School Chandigarh
- Amity Global Business School Chennai
- Amity Global Business School Hyderabad
- Amity Global Business School Indore
- Amity Global Business School Ahmedabad
- Amity Global Business School Kochi
- Amity Global Business School Mumbai
Amity Global Business School Key Facts
- Ranked 9th among Times B-School.
- Ranked 6th according to Economic Times.
- Ranked 9th among the beat management institutes by Economic Times.
- 80 International Universities as Research Partners.
- Top Placement in all Streams.
- 25,000 scholarships given.
- 120 Labs in various disciplines.
- Candiates enrolling for PGPM also acquire an MBA degree from Amity University.
- Worldwide alumni network.
- Collaboration with reputed banks to offer easy education loans.
Amity Global Business School Courses
AMBS Pune offers PG programs in the discipline of Management and Business Administration. A brief about the same is mentioned below:
Course 1: Master of Business Administration + Post Graduate Program in Management (MBA + PGPM)
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Duration: 2 years
Course 2: Graduate Diploma in Business Administration + Bachelor of Business Administration (GDBA + BBA)
- Eligibility: 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Duration: 3 years
Amity Global Business School Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute.
Step 2: Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the required documents.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 500 via online mode.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute and download the application form.
Step 2: Fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Send the duly filled form along with the application fee of INR 500 to the address given below:
Amity Global Business School 25- Pride Silicon Plaza,
Ground Floor 106/A, Senapati Bapat Road,
Near Chatushringi Temple, Shivajinagar,
Pune – 411 016, Maharashtra
- Candidates applying for MBA + PGPM will be selected on the basis of the percentage in the qualifying exam, English Essay Test and Interview