9372261584@Ashwini Ayurvedic College Tumkur 2022-23 : Direct Admission, Courses, Fee Structure, Cutoff, Seat Matrix, Counselling
Ashwini Ayurvedic College is under the Aruna Educational Trust, which was formed in the year 1995 with the aim to promote medical and paramedical courses. Dr. K.G. RAGHAVENDRA M.B.B.S., DLO is the Chairman of the institute. Presently Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College is a name synonymous with the best Ayurveda education in the state. A name that offers a new lease of life to the suffering humanity.
Affiliation & Approval
Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College has an approved intake of 100 BAMS seats from:
- CCIM AYUSH Ministry Permission : Institute name not available in KEA AYUSH Counseling 2022 Seat Matrix in 1st Round.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore
The intake capacity of the Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College for 2022-23 batches is 100 seats which are filled under 3 categories.
15 seats by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (15% All India Quota)
25 seats by Karnataka Examinations Authority under AYUSH Counselling (State Quota)
36 seats under Management Quota Category
BAMS Admission 2022
Students can apply for BAMS admission in Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College under Merit and Management quota. Details for the BAMS admission and NEET cutoff are as given below:
15% All India Merit Quota
NEET qualified candidates can apply for 15% AI quota admission Counselling in Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College. Counselling is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee, Ministry of AYUSH. Counselling is expected to be conducted post the results announcement of NEET entrance exam.
KEA Counselling (Karnataka State Domicile only)
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) shall organize the AYUSH NEET Counselling for the state domicile students for 25% of the total seats in the Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College.
Note: Only domicile students are eligible for admission under state quota Counselling.
Management Quota Direct Admission
- BAMS admission in Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College under management quota is on the basis of first come first serve. Interested student can apply below for BAMS admission guidance and Counselling for session 2022.
- Students who are interested for direct admission in Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College are advised to reach admission helpline to know more about management quota fees, application form, BAMS admission and registration process.
Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College Fee Structure
Under All India Quota (Through AYUSH Counselling)
Tution Fees: INR. 2,00,500 / Year
Monthly Hostel Fees: INR. 5,000/-
Management Quota Direct Admission Fees
Know about the fee structure of BAMS course in Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College for direct admission. Get detailed information about campus life, Infrastructure, hostel, herbal garden, library, OPD of teaching hospital and services available in hospital.
Facilities at Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College
- The institute has 200 beds hospital with a good number of patients is treated in our OPD and IPD and so the students get good clinical exposure in the hospital.
- The institute has library which is well equipped with all ayurvedic books to provide students with a comprehensive academic orientation.
Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College Location
Ring Road, Maralur, Tumkur, Karnataka 572105