9372261584@CENTAC PG Medical Admission 2022: Application , Dates, Result, Counseling, Admission
Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) is the counseling authority of CENTAC PG Medical Admission to provide admission to the applicants in MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and the seats will be available for the candidates in Government medical colleges of Puducherry.
Candidates passed with qualified marks in NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate Courses) can fill the application form of this counseling procedure. In the Union Territory of Puducherry, admission will be provided to the candidates and they should have to be updated about the counseling schedule.
CENTAC PG Medical Admission Important Dates 2022
The important schedule of CENTAC PG Medical Admission mentioned below for the candidates, those are wishing to apply.
|Name of Event||Date|
|Date of Commencement of Online Application|
|To be Announced|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||March 2021|
|1 st Round Provisional allotment list Release||April 2021|
|Final Merit List||y 2021|
|Release of Draft Merit List||To be Announced|
|Date of declaration of Merit List of Applied Candidates||To be Announced|
|1st Round of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Joining date of 1st round||To be Announced|
|2nd round of counseling||To be Announced|
|Joining date of 2nd round||To be Announced|
|Mop up counseling||To be Announced|
|Joining date for mop-up round||To be Announced|
- Candidates need to go on the official webpage of the Centralized Admission Committee, Puducherry.
- The applicants have to register themselves to get their email ID and password to fill the application form.
- In the application form, applicants have to fill the required details such as Academic details, Personal details, etc.
- After that, they have to upload their scanned self-attested photocopies in the application form and then make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Through logging in applicants have to fill their choices of courses and colleges
Documents to be uploaded in Application Form
- NEET PG Score Card
- Nativity / Residence Certificate
- Certificate in support of the claim for reservation under different categories, viz.,
- Community / Income / Persons with Disability / Freedom Fighter / Ex-serviceman / Sports
- For General Candidates – Govt. Quota alone Rs.2000/- & SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Govt Quota & Management Quota OR Management Quota – Rs.3000/- & SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates – Rs.1500/-
CENTAC PG Medical Admission Eligibility Criteria
All the aspiring candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details are
- Appearing candidates should be qualified in the NEET PG Examination conducted through NBE.
- They must belong from Indian Citizenship and should be residents of UT Puducherry.
- To be eligible for apply; applicants must be qualified in MBBS and 12th medical internship on or before 31-03-2021.
- They must possess a medical registration certificate.
CENTAC PG Medical Admission Merit List 2022
Those applicants will be qualified in NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate Courses) examination will be shortlisted in the merit list for admission. There will be a separate merit list prepared for Government Quota Seats & Management Quota Seats. Applicants will be call out for counseling procedures if they will be shortlisted in the merit list.
CENTAC PG Medical Admission Reservation Criteria
The seats will be reserved for the candidates only for the Govt. Quota seats and the reservation criteria are
- NEET MD/MS/MDS Score for Puducherry Candidates
- NEET PG result of UT of Puducherry is available now. Puducherry candidates who appeared in the NEET-PG examination.
CENTAC PG Medical Admission Cut Off
Applicants should have qualified marks as cut off marks of NEET PG to be eligible for admission.
|General candidates||50 percentile|
|General – PH candidates||45 percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC candidates||40 percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH candidates||40 percentile|
CENTAC PG Medical Admission Counseling 2022
Through online mode, the counseling and seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the Centralized Admission Committee. On the provided schedule, the counseling procedure will be conducted and at the time of the counseling sessions, candidates have to carry the required documents for verification.
Those candidates are selected for admission; they have to pay the tuition fee in the CENTAC Account as fixed by the Fee Committee in respect of Government / Management / NRI Quota Seats. There will be a protocol for a refund if selected candidates cancel their admission.