9372261584@CPS DMRE 2022-23: Admission, Fees Structure, Stipend, MCI Recognition, Seat Matrix, Eligibility, Cutoff
Direct Admission for CPS DMRE in Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra has begun for the tutorial year 2022-23. CPS DMRE Course is also called Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology. CPS DMRE course Affiliated with Maharashtra Medical Council, Gujarat Medical Council, Rajasthan Medical Council (RMC), Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Odisha Medical Council, Karnataka Medical Council of India, Madhya Pradesh Medical Council (MPMC), Uttar Pradesh Medical Council (UPMC), Tripura Medical Council and Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI). CPS DMRE (Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology) is a 2 years diploma professional medical science course.
Direct Admission in CPS DMRE (Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology)
CPS DMRE Admission – All the candidates are expected to appear in the NEET PG entrance examination as per the rules of Medical Council of India. A candidate must apply through us for college for CPS DMRE (Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology) in India.
|CPS DMRE (Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology)||The candidate should have graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS) with 50% marks with a scorecard of NEET PG|
Admission for PG (DMRE CPS Mumbai course) in Maharashtra top medical college has been started. PG medical seats for CPS Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology available at Top Medical Colleges Maharashtra under Management & NRI quota.
CPS DMRE (Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology) is one of the most demanded courses in India who have qualified for PG studies after their MBBS with MCI recognized college. Seats are limited so candidates must register themselves now in our portal and get consultancy from our team for your admission in CPS DMRE (Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology).
Registration for CPS DMRE (Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology) Admission in Top Medical College in Maharashtra
CPS DMRE Admission 2022-23
CPS DMRE Overview
|Course Name||Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology DMRE|
|Eligibility||MBBS from an MCI-recognized institute|
|CPS DMRE Fees||85000 Per Years|
|CPS DMRE Merit Quota Fees||6,00,000 Per Years|
|CPS DMRE Management Quota Fees||18,00,000 Per Years|
|Registration Fees (Non-Refundable)||3,000|
|Stipend for CPS||Rs 20,000 to 40,000|
|Accepted Entrance Exam||NEET PG|
|Selection Process||Based on NEET PG Merit List 2022|
|After Completed DMRE||Of Course U Can Work All Over India|
|NEET PG Eligibility Score||UR-275 | OBC/SC/ST-245|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 8 to 40 lacs per annul|
Admission process for CPS D.M.R.E
As per the new rule admission shall be solely on the premise of marks scored within the NEET examination. Notice for admission shall be displayed on the website of CPS.
Eligibility Criteria for CPS DMRE
- A candidate, who has passed M.B.B.S., or equal, an examination from a medical college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A candidate who has completed a one-year obligatory internship on or earlier than 31/03/2022. University Internship Completion Certificate is necessary.
- A candidate, who has appeared for NEET-PG 2022. However, candidates ought to notice that solely NEET eligible candidates shall be thought of for the admission process in preliminary phases of Central Counselling. If seats stay vacant, then the choice relating to the admission to non-eligible candidates/reducing the NEET score for eligibility shall be taken as per the instructions of the Central Government/Respective State Government.
- A candidate shall possess everlasting registration certificates from the State Medical Council of the respective state on the time of joining.
- The “Foreign Medical Graduates” shall have successfully cleared the qualifying examination or eligibility test conducted by NBE, New Delhi.
- In addition to above, a candidate desirous for PG seat in Maharashtra in an institute run by Government, Corporation or any local body, ought to have passed MBBS from any institution / University in Maharashtra. Candidates, who’ve passed MBBS from outdoors of Maharashtra, shall not be eligible for admission to Government institutions, Corporation institutions or institutions run by local bodies in Maharashtra (aided institutions).
CPS DMRE Seats in Maharashtra
CPS DMRE Medical College in Maharashtra
List of DMRE Seats In CPS Maharashtra 2022-23
College List of DMRE Seats In CPS Maharashtra. If You are Looking for Management and NRI Quota Admission in CPS Course Mumbai.
|Sr No.||Name of Institute||City||Merit Seats||Mngt Seats|
|2||Bhatia General Hospital||Mumbai||1||0|
|3||K J Somaiya Medical College||Mumbai||1||0|
|4||Mumbai Port Trust Hospital||Mumbai||1||0|
|5||P H Medical Center||Mumbai||1||1|
|6||MGM MCRI Hospital||Navi Mumbai||2||3|
|7||Terna Medical College||Navi Mumbai||1||1|
|8||Life Line Hospital||Navi Mumbai||0||1|
|9||Lotus Imaging Center||Navi Mumbai||1||1|
|10||Rajiv Gandhi Medical College||Thane||2||0|
|11||Grant Medical’s Rubi Hall Clinic||Pune||1||1|
|13||Sachin Kamble Orthopaedic & Sainath Hospital||Pune||1||1|
|14||PCMC’s YCM Hospital||Pune||1||0|
|15||Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital||Pune||2||0|
|16||Ruby Ail Care||Pune||1||1|
|17||MGM MCRI Hospital||Aurangabad||3||2|
|18||Tapadia Diagnostic Center||Aurangabad||1||1|
|19||Shri Gurudatta Cheritable Foundation||Dhule||1||0|
|20||Vision Radio Diagnostic Center||Latur||2||2|
|21||Lata Mangeshkar Hospital||Nagpur||1||1|
|22||Dr BKL Walawalkar Hospital||Ratnagiri||1||1|
|23||Miraj Medical Center’s Wanless Hospital||Sangli||1||0|
|25||Shri Markandey Solapur Sahakari Rughnalya||Solapur||1||1|
|26||Ashwini Rural Medical College||Solapur||1||0|
|27||Datta Meghe Institute of Med Science||Wardha||1||1|
|28||Sanjeevan Multis Hospital||Yavatmal||1||1|