9372261584@Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research (CIMR) Mumbai : Admission 2022-23, Courses, Fees Structure, Placement, Ranking, Cutoff, Seat Matrix,Registration (Started), Eligibility, Application Process, Dates
Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research (CIMR), Established in 1996, is one among the top 10 MBA Institutes in Mumbai and is rated amongst top 50 best B-Schools in India by The Week (HANSA Research) 2020.
CIMR offers a full time residential AICTE approved 2 year flagship PGDM(General) Program along with PGDM (Marketing) and PGDM (Retail). Admission shortlisting for the PGDM course at CMIR Mumbai is done through MAH MBA CET/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores followed by GD and PI rounds. Final selection is based on entrance test score, personal interview academic record, extracurricular activities and work experience.
CIMR placement cell claims to have placed 190 students during CIMR placements 2020 with over 250 companies visiting the CMIR campus. Average Salary recorded during the final campus drive at CMIR Mumbai was INR 5.71 LPA while the Highest Salary stood at INR10.91 LPA
CIMR Mumbai Quick Facts
- Second oldest B School in Mumbai with 10,000+ alumni network spread across the world
- Approved by the AICTE & is an ISO 21001: 2018 certified institution
- Member of AIMS – Association of Indian Management School & NIPM – National Institute of Personnel Management.
- Joint faculty research with International Universities
- Signed MoUs with renowned business houses as well as new-age start-ups which has provided opportunities to incorporate courses like Digital marketing, Machine learning, Financial Simulations, Analytics and many more.
CIMR Mumbai Admission Dates
|CAT 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)||Nov 27, 2022|
|CAT 2022 Registration Window (Tentative)||Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 23, 2022|
|MAHCET 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)||Aug 23, 2022 - Aug 25, 2022|
CIMR Mumbai Ranking & Accreditation
|Ranking Body||Ranking Parameter||Ranking|
|Outlook 2021||Private MBA||69|
|The Week 2020||MBA/ PGDM||99|
CIMR Mumbai Courses, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Admission Procedure, Fees Structure
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Course Fee|
|PGDM||Eligibility criteria: Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate from a recognised university
Duration: 2 years
Selection Criteria: CET- MAH-MBA/ MMS / CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA/ CMAT score
Seat Intake: 180
|Rs 7.85 lakh|
|PGDM ( Marketing)||Eligibility criteria: Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate from a recognised university
Selection Criteria: CET- MAH-MBA/MMS / CAT / MAT /XAT / ATMA/ CMAT score
Seat Intake: 60
|Rs 7.85 lakh|
|PGDM ( Retail Management)||Eligibility criteria: Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate from a recognised university
Selection Criteria: CET- MAH-MBA/MMS / CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA/ CMAT score
Seat Intake: 30
|Rs 7.15 lakh|
CIMR Admission Process
Documents to be uploaded
Applicants need to submit the scanned copy of the following documents (self-attested) in PDF format (each document size should not exceed 2 MB)
- Academic documents (SSC, HSC, Semester wise / Year wise UG Mark sheets up to semesters cleared) * All merged into one PDF/ Students are required to upload one PDF file (not exceeding 2MB) consisting of mark sheets and passing certificates.
- Entrance Exam Mark sheet.CIMR accepts exam scores of CET- MAH-MBA/MMS / CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA/ CMAT valid for the year 2022 for its MBA admission process.
- Work Experience Certificate Or last month salary slip (If more than 12 months Experience)
- Proof of Nationality & Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Passport or School or College leaving Certificate ) *
- Aadhar Card *
- Certificates related to Sports (National / State level) / Extra Curricular Activities. (If any)
CIMR Mumbai Placement
CIMR Mumbai recently concluded its 2020 placement drive & the institute again has achieved a 100% placement record. 190 students from different courses got placed. Major recruiters included HDFC Bank, Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Titan, Zee Tv, Yes Bank etc & many more. Here are the highlights of the placement drive:
- Total No. of students in the batch was 246. Among them, 190 students got placed.
- The highest CTC stood at INR 10 LPA.
- Students received an average CTC of INR 5.7 LPA.
- The lowest CTC stood at INR 3.25 LPA.
The below table represents the course-wise highlights:
|Courses||No. of students placed||Highest CTC||Average CTC||Lowest CTC|
|PGDM||139||INR 10 LPA||INR 5.7 LPA||INR 3.25 LPA|
|PGDM Marketing||46||INR 10 LPA||INR 5.91 LPA||INR 3 LPA|
|PGDM Retail||5||INR 6 LPA||INR 5.4 LPA||INR INR 4.7 LPA|