9372261584@D.M.-Reproductive Medicine :- Admission ,Fees Structure ,Seat Matrix ,Cutoff ,Counselling ,Contact Details
DM Reproductive Medicine is an ensured Pediatrics course. Pediatric nursing or kid wellbeing nursing is the strength nursing care of newborn children, kids and youths. In this course, the fundamental accentuation is given on nursing care of babies, youngsters and teenagers at the network level and at essential and auxiliary degrees of human services. Youngster Health is an entirely significant and significant one that opens many profession scopes for them after its consummation.
- Qualification for the M.D. course is limited to those holding the MBBS degree. The accreditation must be from a college that is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Nourishment Coordinator
- Partner Professor
- Task/Research Officer
- Sustenance Specialist
- Sports Nutritionist
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DM REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE ADMISSION
- Migration Certificate (No objection certificate from the University last attended)
- Passing/Degree certificate of the last qualifying degree examination
- Mark-list of the last qualifying degree examination
- Character certificate (from the head of the Institute from which the student has obtained his qualifying degree.
- Documentary proof for date of birth
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Research Proposal *
- No objection certificate from the employer (if employed)
NOTE:- Students are requested to note that their application will not be considered for admission if the above certificates are not enclosed with their application.
DM REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE: COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Given below are few of the important highlights of the program.
|Program Full Name||DOCTOR OF MEDICINE IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE|
|Duration of the Program||3 Years|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit Based|
|Average Program Fee||Rs. 2 Lakh - Rs. 3 Lakh|
COLLEGES OFFERING DM REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE IN INDIA
|D.M.-Reproductive Medicine||Andhra Pradesh||GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry||2|
|D.M.-Reproductive Medicine||Kerala||Amrita School of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi||2|
|D.M.-Reproductive Medicine||Madhya Pradesh||Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Post Graduate Institute , Indore||2|
|D.M.-Reproductive Medicine||Rajasthan||Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Sitapur, Jaipur||2|
|D.M.-Reproductive Medicine||Tamil Nadu||Christian Medical College, Vellore||3|
|D.M.-Reproductive Medicine||Tamil Nadu||Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai||2|