9372261584@DM-Cardiac Anaesthesia :- Admission, Fees Structure, Cutoff, Seat Matrix, Counselling, Contact Details
D.M. Cardiovascular Anaesthesiology or Doctor of Medicine in Cardiac Anaesthesiology is a Doctorate Anesthesia therapeutic course. Specialist of Medicine in Cardiac Anaesthesiology course is set up to train applicants in the standards and routine with regards to Cardiac Anesthesia to empower them to direct anesthesia and escalated care to heart patients. Additionally, they are given the expertise that how to work as staff/specialist in Cardiac Anesthesia and Cardiac Thoracic, preoperative and postoperative concentrated consideration. M.D. (Cardiovascular Anaesthesiology) is three years term based course and it is vocation arranging in nature that gives many openings for work to the up-and-comers after its consummation.
- Applicants who have M.D. Anaesthesiology from University perceived by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- The choice strategy for affirmation of DM in Cardiac Anesthesia is to be made as a selection test both in principle and clinical evaluation held in the foundation. The choice ought to be founded on legitimacy as it were.
- Anesthesia Specialist
- Heart Anesthetist
- Heart Technician
- Clinical Associate
- Specialist Anesthesia
- Basic Care Consultant
- Speaker/Associate Prof.
- Sr. Inhabitant
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR D.M. CARDIAC ANAESTHESIOLOGY ADMISSION
- Migration Certificate (No objection certificate from the University last attended)
- Passing/Degree certificate of the last qualifying degree examination
- Mark-list of the last qualifying degree examination
- Character certificate (from the head of the Institute from which the student has obtained his qualifying degree.
- Documentary proof for date of birth
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Research Proposal *
- No objection certificate from the employer (if employed)
NOTE:- Students are requested to note that their application will not be considered for admission if the above certificates are not enclosed with their application.
D.M. CARDIAC ANAESTHESIOLOGY: COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Given below are few of the important highlights of the program.
|Program Full Name||DOCTOR OF MEDICINE IN CARDIAC ANAESTHESIOLOGY|
|Duration of the Program||3 Years|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit Based|
|Average Program Fee||Rs. 1 Lakh - Rs. 2 Lakh|
COLLEGES OFFERING D.M. CARDIAC ANAESTHESIOLOGY IN INDIA
Mentioned below are some states in India that offer the program.
|DM - Cardiac-Anaesthesia||Karnataka||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||1|
|DM - Cardiac-Anaesthesia||Kerala||Amrita School of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi||2|
|DM - Cardiac-Anaesthesia||Maharashtra||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha||1|
|DM - Cardiac-Anaesthesia||Rajasthan||Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Sitapur, Jaipur||2|
|DM - Cardiac-Anaesthesia||Tamil Nadu||Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai||2|