9372261584@DM-Clinical Haematology : Admission,Fees Structure,Cutoff,Seat Matrix,Counselling,Contact Details
D.M. Clinical Hematology or Doctor of Medicine in Clinical Hematology is a Doctorate Clinical Hematology Course. Clinical Hematology is the procedure of finding, treatment, and avoidance of illnesses of the blood and bone marrow just as of the immunologic, haemostatic (blood coagulating) and vascular frameworks. The program has been so intended to give the occupant extensive preparing in clinical and research facility hematology, to empower them to pursue a consequent profession pathway in either scholastic or network hematology. The span of the course is two years and a few establishments are accommodating three years also. The prospectus of the course is separated into six semesters. Subsequent to finishing the course, they have numerous choices, for example, government and independent work.
- They should ownership MD when all is said in done medication or pediatrics from a college perceived by the Medical Council of India.
- There are both general and supported seats for these courses. Confirmation is made through a selection test led by AIIMS twice yearly. The quantity of seats offered changes every now and then and is referenced in the AIIMS plan. Competitors applying for supported seats need to advance their application through their supporting specialists.
- Blood donation center Officer
- Clinical Pathology Consultant
- Client Relation Executive
- Hematology Technician
- Restorative Transcriptionist
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR D.M. CLINICAL HAEMATOLOGY ADMISSION
- Migration Certificate (No objection certificate from the University last attended)
- Passing/Degree certificate of the last qualifying degree examination
- Mark-list of the last qualifying degree examination
- Character certificate (from the head of the Institute from which the student has obtained his qualifying degree.
- Documentary proof for date of birth
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Research Proposal *
- No objection certificate from the employer (if employed)
NOTE:- Students are requested to note that their application will not be considered for admission if the above certificates are not enclosed with their application.
D.M. CLINICAL HAEMATOLOGY: COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Given below are few of the important highlights of the program.
|Program Full Name||DOCTOR OF MEDICINE IN CLINICAL HAEMATOLOGY|
|Duration of the Program||3 Years|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit Based|
|Average Program Fee||Rs. 1 Lakh - Rs. 2 Lakh|
COLLEGES OFFERING D.M. CLINICAL HAEMATOLOGY IN INDIA
Mentioned below are some states in India that offer the program.
|DM - Clinical Haematology||Kerala||Amrita School of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi||3|
|DM - Clinical Haematology||Orissa||Instt. Of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar||2|
|DM - Clinical Haematology||Punjab||Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||2|
|DM - Clinical Haematology||Tamil Nadu||Christian Medical College, Vellore||8|