9372261584@Deemed Medical University MD MS MBBS Admission 2021
MBBS Admission Process through NEET:
The Medical Counseling Committee has the authority for conducting MBBS admissions through NEET. MCC conducts the admission process through the medical entrance exam NEET for ALL India Quota. The students eligible for this quota can get admission all over the country. The remaining 85% of seats are filled by State Government for the MBBS admission process.
NEET UG 2021 is the only exam that happens to be starting the process for the candidates that are aspiring for the 15% All India Quota seats.
All they have to do is to visit the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee, India: https://www.mcc.nic.in
The results of the NEET exam are released in the month of June and counseling for the MBBS starts from the second week of June. You can apply for the exam through this link: https://nta.ac.in (National Testing Agency).
The counseling process of NEET-UG begins with the registration of the candidate. For that, they have to visit the official site of MCC, so that they can complete the registration process.
After the registration, the candidate will have to pay the counseling fee online. It can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking as well.
The counseling fee for the General Category candidates is Rs. 1000, and for the reserved category, candidates are Rs.500.
For all the category students who want to take admission to the deemed university, the counseling fee is Rs. 205000.
After that, the candidate will have to submit the preferences for the colleges they want to get enrolled in. There is no limit to choose the number of preferences they want to apply for. The choices on which you are eligible, the seat will be allotted to you, depending on the score of the NEET exam.
The results of seat allotment will be out based on the merit of the NEET exam. After the seat allotment, the candidate will have to report to the college and confirm admission.
Documents required for MBBS admission:
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate
- NEET-UG Admit Card
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
- NEET-UG Score Card.
Find a complete and updated list of top Deemed Universities in India for Medical and MBBS 2021.
1. Amrita School of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi
2. Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune
4. Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
5. Datta Meghe Medical College, Nagpur
6. GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Visakhapatnam
7. Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala
8. Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
9. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Sheikhpura, Patna
10. SBKS Medical Instt. & Research Centre, Vadodra
11. Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem
12. Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar
13. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
14. Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
15. Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
16. K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
17. Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar
18. Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
19. Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai
20. Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Kanchipuram
21. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
22. Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur
23. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha
24. Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
25. Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad
26. Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai
27. Rural Medical College, Loni
28. Symbiosis Medical College for Women, Pune
29. Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry
30. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry
31. Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry
32. Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Karaikal, Pondicherry
33. National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur
34. ACS Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
35. Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Enathur
36. Saveetha Medical College and Hospital, Kanchipuram
37. Shri Satya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Kancheepuram
38. Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
39. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow