9372261584@Direct Admission In Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore
DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College is Famously Known as [BRAMC] it is one of the Best medical colleges in Karnataka. The college was established in 1981 At Bangalore Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. They were providing good faculty and environment and also hostel facilities and the college is one of the best medical colleges in India. The college offers 250 seats for mbbs aspirants and 1-30 seats for MD/MS aspirants.
Overview - DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC], Bangalore
|Official Name:||DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC], Bangalore.|
|Nick Names:||DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, [BRAMC].|
|Patients Per Year (OPD):||7,00,000 - 8,50,000.|
|Courses Available:||MBBS, MD/MS.|
|Exams Accepted:||NEET PG, NEET UG.|
|Category:||Karnataka Best Medical College|
|MBBS Seats Offered:||150 Seats.|
|MBBS Fees Per Annum:||₹6,00,000/-
(You will find more details about fee structure while reading this article).
|Address:||DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC], Bangalore, Gandhi Nagar, Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045.|
|Expected Minimum NEET marks required to get MBBS Admission in this college:||Above 550 Marks.|
|Expected Minimum NEET marks required to get MD/MS Admission in this college:||Above 450 to 550.|
|Counselling Authority:||Karnataka Medical Counselling|
|MD/MS Fees Per Annum:||₹2,00,000/- to ₹30,00,000/-.|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
Course Duration & Fee Structure – DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC], Bangalore:
Below is the detailed fee structure of DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC], Bangalore:
|Course||Course Duration||Yearly Fees(State Quota)||Yearly Fees(NRI Quota)|
4 years including 1 ½ years of Internship
|Rs. 9,95,000/-||Rs. 50,00,000/-|
|MD||3 years||Rs. 11,50,000/-||Rs. 75,00,000/-|
|MS||3 years||Rs. 11,50,000/-||Rs. 60,00,000/-|
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based personal research. The actual fees may vary.
Below is the eligibility criteria needed to get admission for MBBS or MD/MS admission in DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC], Bangalore.
How To Get Direct Admission In MBBS or MD/MS at DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC]?
To get MBBS or MD/MS admission in DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC] every candidate must follow below steps:
- Get registered and fill MBBS or MD/MS online application form by downloading it from accessing official website of KEA, Karnataka.
- Upon getting registered you need to submit documents for verification in DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC] for counselling.
- Upon verification, candidate need to lock DR B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC] as his choice.
- Once the college is locked the KEA will announce the results for the 1st round and you will get check through online.
- Once the results are declared and if you got selected in the 1st round, you need to report to the college with the required documents.
- You will have total of 3 rounds in counselling including mop-up round. So if the seat is not allotted in 1st round, you need not worry, there are still 2 rounds available.
- Just in case if you are not selected in any of the three rounds, you can try for NRI Quota or management quota.