9372261584@Direct Admission In MVJ Medical College Bangalore
MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital is one of the Best medical colleges in Karnataka. The college was established in 2001 At Hoskote in 27 Acers of land Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. They were providing good faculty and environment and also hostel facilities. The college offers 150 seats for mbbs aspirants and 1-10 seats for MD/MS aspirants.
Overview - MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Hoskote
|Official Name:||MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Hoskote.|
|Nick Names:||MVJ Medical College.|
|Patients Per Year (OPD):||7,00,000 - 8,50,000.|
|Courses Available:||MBBS, MD/MS.|
|Exams Accepted:||NEET PG, NEET UG.|
|Category:||Karnataka Best Medical College|
|MBBS Seats Offered:||150 Seats.|
|MBBS Fees Per Annum:||₹9,95,000/-
(You will find more details about fee structure while reading this article).
|Address:||MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Hoskote, Dandupalya, National Highway 4, 30th Km Milestone Kolathur P.O, Hoskote, Karnataka 562114.|
|Expected Minimum NEET marks required to get MBBS Admission in this college:||Above 550 Marks.|
|Expected Minimum NEET marks required to get MD/MS Admission in this college:||Above 450 to 550.|
|Counselling Authority:||Karnataka Medical Counselling|
|MD/MS Fees Per Annum:||₹2,00,000/- to ₹30,00,000/-.|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
Course Duration & Fee Structure – MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Hoskote:
Below is the detailed fee structure of MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Hoskote:
|Course||Course Duration||Yearly Fees(State Quota)||Yearly Fees(NRI Quota)|
4 years including 1 ½ years of Internship
|Rs. 9,95,000/-||Rs. 41,00,000/-|
|MD||3 years||Rs. 11,50,000/-||Rs. 35,00,000/-|
|MS||3 years||Rs. 11,50,000/-||Rs. 40,00,000/-|
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based personal research. The actual fees may vary.
Below is the eligibility criteria needed to get admission for MBBS or MD/MS admission in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Hoskote.
How To Get Direct Admission In MBBS or MD/MS at MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital?
To get MBBS or MD/MS admission in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital every candidate must follow below steps:
- Get registered and fill MBBS or MD/MS online application form by downloading it from accessing official website of KEA, Karnataka.
- Upon getting registered you need to submit documents for verification in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital for counselling.
- Upon verification, candidate need to lock MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital as his choice.
- Once the college is locked the KEA will announce the results for the 1st round and you will get check through online.
- Once the results are declared and if you got selected in the 1st round, you need to report to the college with the required documents.
- You will have total of 3 rounds in counselling including mop-up round. So if the seat is not allotted in 1st round, you need not worry, there are still 2 rounds available.
- Just in case if you are not selected in any of the three rounds, you can try for NRI Quota or management quota.