9372261584@FCPS Ophthalmology (Fellowship CPS in Ophthal) : Admission, Fees Structure, Stipend, MCI Recognition, Seat Matrix, Eligibility, Cutoff
Direct admission for FCPS Ophthalmology in Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra has begun for the tutorial year 2022-23. FCPS Ophthalmology Course is also called Fellowship CPS in Ophthalmology. FCPS Ophthalmology course Affiliated with Maharashtra Medical Council, Gujarat Medical Council, Rajasthan Medical Council (RMC), Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Odisha Medical Council, Karnataka Medical Council of India, Madhya Pradesh Medical Council (MPMC), Uttar Pradesh Medical Council (UPMC), Tripura Medical Council and Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI). FCPS Ophthalmology (Fellowship CPS Ophthalmology) is a 3 years Fellowship professional medical science course.
Direct Admission in FCPS Ophthalmology (Fellowship CPS in Ophthalmology)
FCPS Ophthalmology Admission – All the candidates are expected to appear in the NEET PG entrance examination as per the rules of the Medical Council of India. A candidate must apply through us for college for FCPS Ophthalmology (Fellowship CPS in Ophthal) in India.
|FCPS Ophthal (Fellowship CPS in Ophthalmology)||Candidate should have graduated in Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS) with 50% marks with a scorecard of NEET PG|
Admission for PG (FCPS Ophthalmology course) in Maharashtra top medical college has been started. PG medical seats for Fellowship CPS in Ophthalmology available at Top Medical Colleges Maharashtra under Management & NRI quota.
FCPS Ophthal (Fellowship CPS Ophthal) is one of the most demanded courses in India who have qualified for PG studies after their MBBS with MCI recognized college. Seats are limited so candidates must register themselves now in our portal and get consultancy from our team for your admission in CPS Ophthalmology (Fellowship CPS in Ophthalmology).
Registration for FCPS Ophthal (Fellowship CPS in Ophthal) Admission in Top Medical College in Maharashtra
FCPS Ophthalmology Overview
|Course Name||FCPS Ophthalmology|
|MCI Recognised||Yes (FCPS Ophthalmology MCI Recognition)|
|Eligibility||MBBS from an MCI-recognized institute|
|CPS Fees||95,000 Per Years|
|CPS Merit Quota||7,00,000 Per Years|
|CPS Management Quota||1,400,000 Per Years|
|Stipend for CPS||Rs 20,000 to 40,000|
|After Completed FCPS Ophthalmology||Of Course U Can Work All Over India|
|Neet PG Eligibility Score||UR-275 | OBC/SC/ST-245|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 8 to 40 lacs per annul|
Direct Admission in FCPS Ophthalmology (Fellowship CPS in Ophthal) Through Management Quota
Contact for Admission in Fellowship CPS in Ophthalmology (FCPS in Ophthal) Management / NRI quota. If you qualified in NEET and got low score then don’t unfastened hope and waste another year to pursue your CPS Mumbai dreams. You can directly contact us at at +91-9372261584 or Email At firstname.lastname@example.org for admission below Management / NRI Quota in Private and deemed college.
CPS has inspected, approved and affiliated more than 125 accredited medical institutions including government medical colleges, Corporation medical institutions, deemed medical universities approved by UGC and private Medical College in Maharashtra for training the post-graduate specialist.
Under similar grounds, CPS has affiliated more than 20 institutions in Gujarat for conducting the PG training program.
Admission process of CPS/FCPS – Ophthal
As per the new rule admission will be solely on the basis of marks scored in the NEET exam. Notice for admission shall be displayed on the website of CPS or FCPS.
Enrollment into CPS is an online process, which is clearly briefed on the college website www.cpsmumbai.org.
CPS/FCPS Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate, who has passed final M.B.B.S., or equivalent, an examination from a medical college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A candidate who has completed a one-year compulsory internship on or before 31/03/2022. University Internship Completion Certificate is mandatory.
- A candidate, who has appeared for NEET-PG 2022. However, candidates should note that only NEET eligible candidates shall be considered for the admission process in the initial phases of Central Counselling. If seats remain vacant, then the decision regarding the admission to non-eligible candidates/lowering the NEET score for eligibility shall be taken as per the directions of the Central Government/Respective State Government.
- A candidate shall possess a permanent registration certificate from the State Medical Council of the respective state at the time of joining.
- The “Foreign Medical Graduates” shall have successfully cleared the qualifying exam or eligibility test conducted by NBE, New Delhi.
- In addition to above, a candidate desirous for PG seat in Maharashtra in an institute run by Government, Corporation or any local body, should have passed MBBS from any institution / University in Maharashtra. Candidates, who have passed MBBS from outside of Maharashtra, shall not be eligible for admission to Government institutions, Corporation institutions or institutions run by local bodies in Maharashtra (aided institutions).
CPS Mumbai offering MCI Recognised FCPS Ophthalmology Admission
FCPS Ophthalmology Medical College in Maharashtra
|FCPS (OPTHL)||Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Ch. Shivaji Thane
Municipal Hospital, Kalwa
|FCPS (OPTHL)||Government Medical College, Jalgaon|
|FCPS (OPTHL)||Government Medical College, Jalgaon|