9372261584@GSL Medical College Rajahmundry 2022-23 : Admission, Courses, Fee, Cutoff, Counselling
GSL Medical College and General Hospital is located Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India. This is a private medical college in Andhra Pradesh. It is one of the leading medical colleges across the India. It was started in the year 2002 and Co-ed medical college. GSL medical college has affiliation with Dr. NTR University of Health & Sciences, Vijayawada. The Medical Council of India also approved this medical college. GSL Medical College also associated with premier hospital. The hospital is so popular for its excellent health care services. The medical college offers M.B.B.S (UG) with 200 intakes per year and M.D./M.S. (PG) with 36 intakes per year through NEET-UG/NEET-PG exams.
|Name of Institute||GSL Medical College Rajahmundry (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Popular Name||GSL MC Rajahmundry or GSL Medical College|
|Location||NH 16, Lakshmi Puram, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296|
|Year of Establishment||2002|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS/MD, Diploma|
|Category||Medical College in Andhra Pradesh|
Eligiblity Of MBBS At GSL Medical College And General Hospital, Rajahmundry
- In order to take admission at GSL Medical College and General Hospital, Rajahmundry candidate must appear in NEET UG, secure qualifying marks.
- Admission is conducted by MCC for its 100% seats.
- Min 50% in +2 in PCB (40% for reserved category)
- Minimum age 17yrs and maximum 25yrs
- OCI can also apply
GSL Medical College Rajahmundry MBBS Fees Structure 2022-23
|Type of Seat||Type of College||Category||Eligibility||Fee (Minimum – Maximum)|
|Government||Government||Same for All||Andhra Pradesh Domicile||10250 – 77100|
|A Category||Private||Same for All||Andhra Pradesh Domicile||15000|
|B Category||Private||Same for All||Open For All||1200000|
|C Category||Private||Same for All||NRI Candidates||3000000 – 3600000|
Steps Involved In The Counseling Process
- Register in MCC after qualifying NEET UG
- Do the choice filling and locking. Keep GSL Medical College and General Hospital, Rajahmundry at 1st position if this is your preferred college.
- Result will be declared. If allotted report to the college with downloaded allotment letter, original documents and tuition fee DD.
- Selection is purely on the basis of merit and rank scored in NEET UG 2020. Allotment will happen through MCC
- Students can make a free exit before the start of 2nd round of admission process.
- 10TH MARKS CARD
- 12TH MARKS CARD
- NEET RANK CARD
- PRINT OUT OF ONLINE RESGISTRATION
- MINORITY CERTIFICATE (MUSLIM ONLY)
- PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF (AADHAR)
- CASTE CERTIFICATE (IF APPLICABLE)
- PwD CERTIFICATE (IF APPLICABLE)