9372261584@IFIM Law College Direct Admission
IFIM Law college direct admission through management quota, IFIM was established in 1995 by the DSIJ (Dalal Street Investment Journal) Group and was promoted by the Centre for Developmental Education (CDE). Over the years, the IFIM Group has carved a niche for itself as a front-runner for quality education in India. The Mission of IFIM is to nurture holistic, socially responsible, and continuously employable professionals.
The IFIM Group, with the support of the CDE, has established many academic institutions, including the JAGSOM Management School, IFIM College and the IFIM Law School. Across the board, IFIM employs a unique knowledge delivery model that addresses domain knowledge, career advancement, and employability skills. This emphasis on real-time learning ensures the holistic development of its students.
Courses offered by IFIM Law College
Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview. The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in a personal interview.
The following original documents are required to be submitted by the student at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of class X.
- Mark sheet of class XII.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate in case of non-Karnataka students.
- Eligibility certificate from KSLU, if applicable.
IFIM Law College Fees
|Towards||Indian Students||NRI Students||Due date for the payment|
|Processing Fees||25000||$500||On acceptance of the provisional admission letter|
|1st Year||175000||$1900||Within 20 days of the date of issue of the provisional admission offer letter|
|2nd Year||200000||$2400||May 15, 2023|
|3rd Year||200000||$2400||May 15, 2024|
|4th Year||200000||$2400||May 15, 2025|
|5th Year||200000||$2400||May 15, 2026|
IFIM Law school scholarships
The IFIM Law School scholarship is intended to encourage meritorious students who demonstrate academic excellence and enable those in financial need to pursue law and qualify as a legal professional. The scholarship is a way to demonstrate IFIM’s contribution to social responsibility and its commitment towards nation-building. The scholarships are awarded and supported by the generous grant made available every year under the Padode Foundation.
Pad ode Foundation Scholarship is applicable to student/s pursuing 5 yrs BBA., LL.B course at IFIM Law School.
- IFIM Law School is the Founding Member of LSAC—Global Law Alliance.
- IFIM Law School exclusively accepts LSAT—India™ scores as part of the selection process for admission to the BBA., LL.B/LL.B.
- Register online for the LSAT— India™ 2022 entrance test by logging on to https://www.discoverlaw.in/
- IFIM Law School will award the top LSAT—India™ 2022 test scorer a Scholarship for an amount equivalent to the tuition fee of 1,50,000 for one academic year.
- To promote quality, access, and equity in law and education worldwide, LSAC Global will offer two scholarships.