9372261584@Indus Business Academy (IBA) Bangalore : Admission 2022-23, Courses, Fees Structure, Placement, Ranking, Cutoff, Seat Matrix,Registration (Started), Eligibility, Application Process, Dates
IBA, Bangalore is known for its flagship courses in Management studies viz. PGDM in multiple specializations. PGDM program is a 2-year full-time program at the undergraduate level.
- IBA Minimum eligibility for PGDM courses is a pass in the relevant bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The selection of the candidates is based on the score of entrance examinations viz. CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GRE/ GATE
- Scores from State Level Entrance such as PGCET, KMAT & MAH-CET are also accepted.
- The final seats will be allotted on the basis of their performance in GD, Academics, and PI.
- IBA, Bangalore offers Scholarships & Awards worth 5.46 crores for meritorious students.
IBA Bangalore Admission Highlights 2022
|Name of the College||Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bangalore|
|Name of the Entrance||CAT/ XAT/ MAT / ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ CMAT/ MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET|
IBA Bangalore PGDM Admission 2022
Indus Business Academy offers PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the duration of two-year (Two Semester) in the following specializations:
- International Business
- Business Analytics & E-business
- Human Resource
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
|Duration of Program||2 Year|
|Type of Program||Full-Time|
|Admission Criteria||CAT/ XAT/ MAT / ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ CMAT/ MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET|
|Highest Package Offered||20 LPA|
|Average Salary Offered||6.47 LPA|
|Course Fees||8.24 Lakhs|
|Application Fee||INR 750|
IBA Bangalore PGDM Eligibility:
The candidates seeking admission in these courses must possess a graduate degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
IBA Bangalore PGDM Selection Process:
The selection criterion adopted by the academy is based on the score in CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ CMAT/ State Governments Entrance Tests like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Entrance exams. Further, shortlisted candidates are required to appear in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Final allotment of seats will be based on entrance score, academic score, work experience, statement of purpose, group discussion, and personal interview.
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance under the following categories:
|Score in the Aptitude Test||20|
|Group Discussion (GD)||10|
|Statement of Purpose (SOP)||10|
|Personal Interview (PI)||25|
- Weightage to various selection parameters is listed here: Entrance Score (20%), Academic Score and Work Experience (35%), Statement of Purpose (10%), Group Discussion (10%), and Personal Interview (25%).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories are awarded a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying examination
- The final result will be declared after 3 to 4 working days from the date of GD & PI.
- PGDM is a full-time residential program.
IBA Bangalore GD and PI Centres