9372261584@MD MS Admission In Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission 2022 Online Registration will be started in August 2022. The Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission is organized through the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh to Offer Admission to the applicants in MD, MS, and PG Diploma courses.
Those applicants are passed in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for PG; they will be able to get admission in these courses under 50% state quota seats in government colleges and seats available in private colleges of the state. Candidates should have to apply in the Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission by filling the application form on the provided schedule.
Applicants must have to check the important dates of Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission mentioned below for the candidates.
|NEET PG exam||21st May 2022|
|Result of NEET PG||20th June 2022|
|Online Registration||August 2022|
|Last date to register for UP PG medical admission||August 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||To be Announced|
|Merit list to be published||To be Announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be Announced|
|Announcement of result||To be Announced|
|Downloading of allotment letters||To be Announced|
|Last date of joining the college||To be Announced|
|2nd Round of UP PG Medical Counseling|
|Online Application Releases||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Registration||To be Announced|
|Online Security Fee Payment||To be Announced|
|Release of merit list||To be Announced|
|Exercising and locking of choices||To be Announced|
|Seat allotment list||To be Announced|
|Downloading the Allotment Letter & Admission||To be Announced|
|2nd Round Schedule for MDS|
|Online Fee Payment||–|
|Merit List Declaration||–|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking||–|
|Seat Allotment Result declaration||–|
|Download Allotment Letter||–|
|Mop-Up Round Schedule|
|Declaration Merit List||–|
|Seat Allotment in Government College||–|
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Application Form 2022
The Uttar Pradesh 2022 PG Medical Application Form will be released in August 2022 on the official webpage of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh. Only the qualified candidates in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the PG course will be able to apply through the following simple steps mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants must have to go on the official webpage of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh.
- They should have to register themselves by using the NEET-PG roll no. and email id and the registration details will be provided to the candidates.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 2,000/-. After which an SMS will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number for confirming successful registration.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details are
- The applicants qualified from State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, Ambedkar Saifai, Etawah, and other private medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for admission in UP PG Medical.
- Applicants should be qualified in the NEET PG Examination for admission and they must have completed their internship on or before March 31, 2022.
- They should have NOC (No Objection Certificate) by the Medical and Health Department, UP and they are listed on the merit list will be eligible for admission.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Merit List 2022
The merit list will be prepared through authority for each round separately. On March 2022, the merit list will be published. Those applicants will be qualified in the NEET PG Examination and submitted their application form; they will be shortlisted in the merit list.
The merit list displays the names of candidates, state rank, roll number, NEET PG rank and scores, category, sub-category, weightage years, and total weightage of marks. As per marks scored in NEET PG All India Rank (AIR), applicants will call out for counseling procedures.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Cut Off
Candidates must have obtained qualified marks as NEET PG cut-off marks to be selected for admission in the Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission.
|General candidates||50 percentile|
|General – PH candidates||45 percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC candidates||40 percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH candidates||40 percentile|
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Criteria
There are the admission criteria of Uttar Pradesh PG Medical mentioned below for the applicants.
|UP PG medical seat distribution||Admission criteria|
|For 50% All India Quota seats||MCC will conduct counseling of UP PG medical admission based on NEET PG scores|
|For 50% of state quota seats||On the basis of scores in NEET PG, DMET, UP will conduct counseling for colleges in the state|
|For deemed/central universities||DGHS on behalf of MCC will conduct seat allotment for admission to all the seats in deemed/central universities|
|For private universities||The state counseling committee will organize allotment rounds for admission to private colleges|
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Counseling 2022
Through online mode, the counseling procedure is conducted through the directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh in three rounds including mop-up rounds. Candidates selected in the merit list will call out for counseling procedures in 1st week of April.
At the time of registration, applicants have to fill their choices of colleges as well as courses by using login details. On the basis of these preferences, NEET PG rank, availability of seats, reservation criteria, and applicants will be selected for admission in Uttar Pradesh PG Medical courses.
Documents Needed for Admission
These required documents should be carried by the candidates at the counseling center.
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2022.
- Online Registration Proof.
- Applicant High School Certificate for date of birth proof.
- Mark sheets of all examinations (Class 10th, 12th & degree mark sheet).
- Applicant MBBS/ BDS degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Applicant Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI)
- Employers relieving certificate if employed.
- SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable.