9372261584@Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2022: Registration, Dates, Fees, Cutoff
Do you want to know about the Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 dates, or the Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling process and other important things related to it? Then, let’s get started!!
The Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai, has released an application for NEET 2022. It is an authority who conducts the admission process for the courses on health & science to the colleges in Maharashtra state. The eligible candidates may apply to any Public / Private, & reserved colleges within the State of Maharashtra.
For admission to the state quota seats in Government/ corporation, Government Aided and all the quota seats in private/ minority colleges of Maharashtra state, the Maharashtra NEET counselling 2021 for UG is conducted. Students or applicants have to first register themselves on the official website of CET cell and then they can fill the online application form.
You can access the application form on the following sites:
In the state of Maharashtra, the number of government colleges are 24 whereas 31 colleges are private institutes where each of these sectors occupies the seat of 3680 (Govt.) & 32220 (Pvt.). The main committee that administers all overall admission processes of state & dental colleges are incorporated under Maharashtra State, which is Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
The consultation is available for allocation of the seats of all the private colleges listed under, the seats plus an addition of 85% state medical govt colleges. They arrange overall three rounds for the consultation including a mop-up round (Physical Round/ Spot Round). An applicant who applies for the Govt seats must have a domicile of Maharashtra state.
One must qualify NEET UG Exam 2022, in order to participate in the counselling process for MBBS and BDS seats. In the state, there are a total of 9,000 MBBS and 3,444 BDS seats.
It is advised to the students that they should get the Physical Verification of the documents done before filling the application form of the admission.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 - Quick Overview
Here is the detailed summary of Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2022, you can quickly go through it:
|Organization||DMER Maharashtra NEET UG|
|Name of Examination||NEET UG Exam (National Eligibility & Entrance Test)|
|Rounds of Counselling||2 Rounds + 1 Mop up|
|No of listed Colleges||Government - 24
Private - 31
|Status of Domicile||Govt. & Private seats open available for State Domicile Non domicile are not eligible to participate|
|MBBS Seats||Government - 4440
Private - 4600
|BDS Seats||Government - 326
Private - 3200
|NEET Exam Date||17th July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||August or september 2022|
|Average Range of Fees||Government: Rs. 70,900 - Rs. 1,49,900
Private - Rs. 7,30,000 - Rs. 14,50,000
Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Counselling Dates 2022
Dates of round 1, round 2, mop-up round 1 and mop-up round 2 are released through Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 official authority:
|Release of information brochure||Yet To be notified|
|Online registration||Yet To be notified|
|Registration fee||Yet To be notified|
|Uploading of coloured scanned copy of original requisite documents||Yet To be notified|
|Publication of provisional merit list||Yet To be notified|
|Seat matrix||Yet To be notified|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS / BDS course only||Yet To be notified|
|Release of selection list for round 1 for MBBS/BDS course||Yet To be notified|
|Last date for joining selected college for round 1 for MBBS/BDS course||Yet To be notified|
|Release of seat matrix||Yet To be notified|
|Release of selection list||Yet To be notified|
|Last date of joining||Yet To be notified|
|Mop-Up Round 1|
|Publication of Vacancies for Mop up round 1||Yet To be notified|
|Publication of selection list for Mop up round 1||Yet To be notified|
|Joining period of Mop up round 1||Yet To be notified|
|Last date for filing Status Retention form||Yet To be notified|
|Mop-Up Round 2|
|Publication of Vacancies for Mop up round 2||Yet To be notified|
|Publication of selection list for Mop up round 2||Yet To be notified|
|Joining period of Mop up round 2 (Including Holidays)||Yet To be notified|
|Last date for filing Status Retention form||Yet To be notified|
Cut off List for Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
Deciding your fate here is the list of Maharashtra NEET cut off 2021 list for govt and private colleges:
|Government Colleges||Private Colleges|
|Round - 1||Round - 2||Round - 1||Round - 2|
Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling - Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra NEET UG counselling:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should pass an entrance examination with 50% marks (40% for students with case reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology.
- The candidates who are currently appearing for the graduation are still eligible to apply for the counselling round.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old as of 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years & 5 additional years is acceptable for reserved category.
- Only students with a minimum of 50 percentile & 40 percentile score by SC/ST & OBC in NEET & examination conducted in 2019 are eligible to be the part of Maharashtra NEET counselling.
- The candidates must have the domicile to be eligible to apply for the round of counselling.
How to Apply for Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2022?
With the help of a legitimate internet site candidates can check in for Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 process:
Step 1: Fill Registration Form
- Go to the legitimate internet site of the state CET cell of Maharashtra at cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Click at the button “New Registration”
- Read all of the vital instructions and begin filling the online application form.
- After filling the Online Registration form a candidate has to press submit button then only his/her form can be provisionally accepted withinside the process.
- Once submitted, the registration form can not be edited.
Step 2: Payment of Fee
- A candidate can be considered registered for the admission process only after successful payment of the fee.
- The form can be treated as legitimate only after a bank charge is received.
- Payment once made, shall now no longer be refunded.
|State Quota||INR 1,000|
|Institutional Quota||INR 5,000|
|State and Institutional Quota||INR 6,000|
Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling - Choice Filling & Locking Process
The official authority have released Maharashtra NEET Counseling selection and admission process applicants need to carefully go through it:
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates have to register online and fill all the required details in the application carefully.
- Candidates have to pay the application processing fee of Rs.1000/- + bank charges.
- Fee payment should be done through the Challan of SBI bank.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application as it is necessary at the time of document verification.
Step 2: Provisional Merit List
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of details submitted by candidates at the time of registration, after the completion of the registration process.
- Students will be shortlisted for the verification process as per the merit list.
Step 3: Document Verification
- Candidates should choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- For document verification, candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies.
- If candidates fail to produce the relevant documents they will not be considered as eligible.
- After the document verification, a revised merit list will be prepared and published for further rounds.
|Center||Location of the Centre|
|Mumbai||Grant Government Medical College, Sir J.J. Hospital Campus, Byculla, Mumbai - 400 008|
|Pune||B.J. Government Medical College, Pune|
|Nagpur||Government Medical College, Nagpur|
|Aurangabad||Government Medical College, Aurangabad|
Step 4: Choice Filling
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- You will be able to check the seat allotment through online mode.
Step 5: Reporting to the Allotted College
- Candidates have to report to their respective allotted college as per the seat allotment.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and photocopies of the documents at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
- Before finalizing the admission, the respective college authority will verify your documents.
Maharashtra MBBS Counseling Fees 2022
Following are the Maharashtra NEET Counseling application fees based on different quota:
|Category||Fee (in Rs.)|
|State and Institutional Quota||6,000|
Documents Required for Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
The list of essential documents is given, to clear the verification round of the Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 process:
- Copy of NEET UG admit card
- Copy of filled application form
- Mark Sheets & Certificate of 10th std
- 10+2 or Mark Sheet of Equivalent Examination
- Nationality Certificate (Aadhar card or PAN Card)
- NEET Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Certified proof of Date Of Birth
- School Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of Caste
- Fitness or Health certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 - Check Qualifying Cut off (Category-wise)
Following are the detailed statistics of the Maharashtra NEET 2021 exam:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PwD||45th Percentile||137-122||266|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||133-108||142|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||137-108||32|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||137-108||14|
Maharashtra MBBS Counselling - Courses Offered
Below is the list of all the courses offered through Maharashtra NEET UG counselling:
Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling - Reservation Criteria 2022
Reservation criteria of Maharashtra NEET Counseling are listed, some students can take advantage of it:
|Category||State Quota (Government Colleges))||Private Unaided Institutions/ colleges|
|Schedule Caste and SC those converted to Buddhism (SC)||13.0%||6.5%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|OBC and Special Backward Classes||19%||9.5%|
|Person with Disability||5%*||5%*|
Seat Matrix of Government MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra
Following are the participating colleges which can help you to choose your desired Govt MBBS college after Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2022:
|Name of College||Fees/ Year||No. of Seats|
|Government Medical College Chandrapur||Rs. 85,800||18|
|Grant Medical College and SIR JJ Group of Hospitals||Rs. 2,961||213|
|Government Medical College Nagpur||Rs. 99,300||213|
|Government Medical College Latur||Rs. 1,02,830||128|
|Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital and Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College||Rs. 94,700||170|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College||Rs. 85,800||170|
|Rajiv Gandhi Medical College Thane||Rs. 98,070||68|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences||Rs. 1,49,900||128|
|SRTR Government Medical College & Hospital||Rs. 1,05,045||128|
|Shri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College||Rs. 90,800||128|
Seat Matrix of Private MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra
Following are the participating colleges which can help you to choose your desired private MBBS college after Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2022:
Seat Matrix of Government BDS Colleges in Maharashtra
Following are the participating colleges which can help you to choose your desired Govt BDS college after Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2022:
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad||57|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai||113|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur||57|
|Nair Hospital Dental College||67|
Seat Matrix of Private BDS Colleges in Maharashtra
Following are the participating colleges which can help you to choose your desired private BDS college after Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2022:
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|Aditya Dental College||100|
|CSMSS Dental College & Hospital||100|
|D.Y. Patil Dental School||100|
|Dr. G. D. Pol Foundation, Y.M.T. Dental College & Hospital, Kharghar||100|
|Dr. Hedgewar Rugna Seva Mandal’s Dental College||100|
|Dr. Rajesh Kambe Dental College and Hospital||100|
|JMF’s A. C. P. M. Dental College||100|
|Late Shri. YCM Dental College & Hospital||100|
|M. A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences , Research Centre||100|
|M. G. M.’s Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Maharashtra Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||100|
|MGVM’s KBH, Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Nanded Rural Dental College & Research Centre||100|
|P.D.U. Dental College||100|
|Saraswati Dhanwantari Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Mathurabai Bhausaheb Thorat Dental College and Hospital||100|
|Shan Edu.Society’s Guardian College of Dental Sciences||-|
|Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital||100|
|SMBT Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||100|
|Swargiya Dadasaheb Smruti Dental College and Hospital||100|
|T.P.C. T.’s Terna Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College & Research Centre||60|
|V. Y. W. S. Dental College & Hospital||50|
|Vasantdada Patil Dental College & Hospital||40|
|VSPM’s Dental College||40|
|Yogita Dental College & Hospita||100|
Categories for Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling
Following are the cast categories and there abbreviations bases on the reservation criteria in Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022:
|Non Resident of India||NRI|
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
|Person with specified disabilities under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and in accordance with the provisions of Graduate Medical Education Regulation, 1997 of MCI.||PDW|
|Person of Indian Origin||PIO|
|Para Military Personnel||PMP|