9372261584@Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling 2022: Dates, Seat Allotment, Cutoff & More!
Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling 2022 is connected by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. MDS Admission is based on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test- Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2022). The NEET MDS Examination to get selected in some of the Top Dental Colleges in Maharashtra.
Throughout this article, we have listed the important dates of NEET MDS Maharashtra in their rank. Candidates can read this complete article and correct information about the Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling.
We have mentioned the Maharashtra NEET MDS Entrance Exam overview. Let’s Look.
|Counselling Name||Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling 2022|
|Exam level||Postgraduate Exam at National-level|
|Name Exam||NEET MDS 2022|
|NEET MDS Result||Last May 2022|
|NEET MDS Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Counselling||Online Mode|
|MDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Top Dental Colleges in Maharashtra|
Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the https://cetcell.net to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2022 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET MDS, Let us first look at the Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling schedule.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website https://cetcell.net.
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in the desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in the State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the Choice filling.
- To know more information, visit the website- https://cetcell.net.
- Choice filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filling by using the NEET roll number and password created at the time of you’ll receive registration.
- The choice filling can dine in several sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website- CET CELL, Maharashtra.
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts come into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any use of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Top Specialization MDS
Here is the complete list of the Top 10 NEET MDS Courses in India. let’s check out the complete information about MDS Courses.
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Periodontology|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||Public Health Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics||Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
Participating in MDS Colleges in Maharashtra
To know which colleges are participating in MDS Colleges in Maharashtra, we have mentioned the table for participating Colleges.
|Aditya Dental College, Beed|
|Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College, Dhule|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Pune|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Sangli|
|Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha’s
Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad
|Dr D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pune|
|Dr Hedgewar Smruti Rugna Seva Mandal’s Dental College & Hospital, Hingoli|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur|
|Guardian College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune|
|Late Shri Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Dental &
Rural Development Foundation’s Dental College & Hospital, Ahmednagar
|M.A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune|
|Maharashtra Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Latur|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College and Hospital Navi Mumbai|
|Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Mandir’s Dental College & Hospital, Nashik|
|Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai|
|Padmashree Dr D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai|
|Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Dental College, Solapur|
|Rural Dental College, Loni|
|S.M.B.T. Dental College & Hospital, Amrutnagar|
|Saraswati Danwantri Dental College & Hospital, Parbhani|
|School of Dental Sciences, Krishna Institute
of Dental Sciences, Karad
|Sharad Pawar Dental College & Hospital, Wardha|
|Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital, Pune|
|Swargiya Dadasaheb Kalmegh Smruti Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur|
|Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College & Research Centre, New Paragon|
|Terna Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai|
|Vasantdada Patil Dental College and Hospital, Sangli|
|Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society’s Dental College & Hospital, Amravati|
|VSPM’s Dental College & Research Centre, Nagpur|
|YMT Dental Trust & Research Centre’s Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai|
|Yogita Dental College & Hospital, Ratnagiri|
NEET MDS Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Expected NEET MDS Cutoff 2022
We have mentioned the below table for the expected NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||Expected NEET MDS Percentile||Expected NEET MDS Cut Off Marks|
|General||50 Percentile||250-260 Marks|
|OBC||50 Percentile||245-255 Marks|
|SC/ST||40 Percentile||235-245 Marks|
|PwD||40 Percentile||235-245 Marks|
|EWS||50 Percentile||250-260 Marks|