9372261584@NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai : Admission 2022-23, Courses, Fees Structure, Placement, Ranking, Cutoff, Seat Matrix,Registration (Started), Eligibility, Application Process, Dates
NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NLDIMSR), Mumbai offers postgraduate programs in management. Admissions at NL Dalmia to these programs are conducted every year and offered on the basis of score obtained in national level entrance exams. N. L. Dalmia aims to nurture, empower and enhance the skills of future business leaders by providing value-based quality education. The institute conducts various industrial visits which help in providing students with hands-on experience.
During NL Dalmia Placements 2022, Hindustan Unilever Limited, CRISIL, Deloitte, Darashaw, Tata Consulatncy Services, Morgan Stanley, IndusInd Bank and many more reputed recruiters visited the campus. There was a 25% increase in the Highest CTC which stood at INR 15.3 LPA and the Average Package increased by 33% which stood at INR 8.51 LPA.
NL Dalmia Highlights
|Established | Type||1995 | Private Institute|
|Affiliation||University of Mumbai|
|Accreditation||NAAC with ‘A’ Grade, ASIC|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Total Students | Alumni||1000 | 6000|
|Total Faculties||38 (incl. 12 Ph.D. holders)|
|Address||Sector 1, Srishti, Mira Road (East), Thane (MMR),
Mumbai, Maharashtra 401104
Why NL Dalmia?
- Accredited NAAC- “A” Grade.
- The PGDM program of the college is rated A** at National Level and A*** at State Level by CRISIL.
- The institute has received Premier College Status by Accreditation Services for International Schools, Colleges, Universities (ASIC), UK.
- NL Dalmia is voted Best Private Institute in Maharashtra by professional bodies such as AACSB, EFMD, BMA, CII, IMC, AIMS, and AIMA.
- The faculty members at the institute include teachers from top-reputed IITs and IIMs.
- The institute is recognized among the Top Institutes in Western India by Times Education Group.
NL Dalmia Admission Dates
|CAT 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)||Nov 27, 2023|
|CAT 2022 Registration Window (Tentative)||Aug 3, 2023 - Sep 23, 2023|
|MAH CET Exam Date||Aug 24, 2023; Aug 25, 2023|
|Online Selection Process (GD PI) (PGDM)||May 21, 2023 - May 31, 2023|
|Result Declaration (PGDM)||Jun 8, 2023|
NL Dalmia Courses
Tabulated below are the courses offered by the N.L. Damia Institute of Management Studies and Research under various specializations:
|PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks
Exams Accepted: CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MHCET, MAT, ATMA
|PGDM Business Analytics|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||Master’s degree with 55% marks|
NL Dalmia Admission
Candidates seeking admission to the institute must fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the course. The application process is online and the application form could be obtained from the institute’s website. The selection criteria for each course vary from each other as per the requirements. Following is the selection process for each course:
- The application fee (single specialization) is INR 2,000, INR 3,000 (for 2 specializations) & INR 4,000 (for all 3 specializations).
- For the PGDM program, admission is offered on the basis of a valid score in one among CAT/XAT/CMAT/MH-CET/GMAT/MAT/ATMA.
- Admission to the Ph.D. program is offered on the basis of the PET score.
- Candidates have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted at the Institute’s level. The final selection is based on the overall profile of the candidate.
- The evaluation is holistic – and not based on test scores alone. The applicant would be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Entrance Exam score (Any one of 7 aptitude tests accepted (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MH-CET/GMAT/MAT/ATMA). You can upload scores for more than one if available.
- Online Personal Interview
- Online General Discussion
- Past Academic Record (10th, 12th and Graduation)
- Work Experience
- Extra-Curricular (Sports/Art)
NL Dalmia Fees and Eligibility
|Courses||Total tuition Fees||Eligibility|
INR 13.2 L
(for 2 years)
Graduation : 50-55 %
Exams :MAT, XAT, CAT, CMAT, ATMA, MHT CET, MAH CET