9372261584@Nightingale Institute of Nursing Banglore :- Direct Admission, Courses Offered, Fees Structure
Nightingale Institute of Nursing was established in the year 2003. The Institute is situated in a sprawling campus of 8 acres in the heart of Banglore city built within the lush green field with the marvelous ground for outdoor games and the college is a paradise of pristine and beautiful. The college offers UG, Diploma and PG program in 5 disciplines, more courses are to be added to the list so that a wide spectrum of courses tailored to meet the individual capabilities.
The college has well furnished, spacious, ventilated classrooms with comfortable seating arrangements to enhance easy learning by the modern methodology of education by a well trained and well-experienced team of faculties. The campus has a very spacious, well-ventilated auditorium with built LCD and projectors for multipurpose presentations, seminars, conferences, discussion, etc. The college seminar hall is used to conduct workshops, symposium, project works, dissertation & presentations external lectures by specialized doctors are being conducted within built AV Aids facilities. The College’s prime information source has impressive & numerous collection of latest books, national & International journals, magazines &news paper for updating the world news.
Nightingale Institute of Nursing Bangalore nursing arts lab comprises of articles, equipment, monitors and dummies with the art of mini clinic to promote the baseline knowledge of students and enable them to practice without limit. The lab has an orderly arranged display of charts that promotes a sense of being in an anatomical museum. The lab is facilitated with articles required to practice nursing in a community setup. The lab helps the students to gain knowledge related to preventive primitive and curative services given to the community. It acts as a key point in promoting a student's social awareness. An orderly planned separate lab for midwifery has been set up to train the students to make them expertise in the subject. It has models, dummies and charts highlighting the normal and abnormal labor processes. It is well organized to clarify any confusion arising in young minds. Nutrition lab is well planned with facilities for improving basic knowledge about the normal diet and special diets like diabetic diet, diet in pregnancy, anemia and so on. It is well furnished with all the kitchen necessities, fine crockery and vivid cooking methods.
|Type of University||Private Universities|
|How to Reach||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
Nightingale Institute of Nursing Bangalore Courses
B.Sc Nursing, GNM, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing
Why Join Nightingale Institute of Nursing Bangalore
- The college has well furnished, spacious, ventilated class rooms with comfortable seating arrangements to enhance easy learning by modern methodology of education by well trained & well experienced team of faculties.
- The college has Nursing Arts Laboratory, Anatomy Laboratory, Community Health Nursing Laboratory, Microbiology Laboratory, Midwifery Laboratory, Nutrition Laboratory, Computer Laboratory.
- The college has well furnished lab with cut and cross sections and models of various system and organs of human body.
- The campus has well equipped Conference room provides a place to enhance Student counseling, Staff meetings, PG group discussion, PG conference and faculty with the management.
- The college lab has framed and mobile models including complete human skeletal system to fix the education at ease.
- The lab consist of all type of current day equipment like centrifuge, autoclave which helps the student to understand the causes, spread and prevention of prevailing communicable and non-communicable disease and other microbial studies.
- The Sprawling library has digital access with excellent & student friendly seats which gives comfort in reading & referring books. The internet access within the library enhances to enlighten the students with current knowledge.
- The computer lab has adequate number of computers with experts in computer field to deal with basics in computer.
- College has two buses for transportation to community and hospital experience.
- The college hostels are comfortable with spacious rooms with good ventilation and adequate lighting well furnished separate sleeping, seating and storage facilities are provided and other.
- Health care is secure in the hands of first aid medical care team supported with emergency ambulatory services at any time.
Nightingale Institute of Nursing Fees Structure 2022
From administration and exam fees to hostel and transport charges, you are required to pay the complete stipulated amount before each year completion. The Nightingale Institute of Nursing fee structure will cost you anywhere between INR 1.95 Lakhs to INR 3.25 Lakhs, based on your course and duration. However, the total amount will be quite less for the paramedical, i.e. Diploma programs
Nightingale Institute of Nursing Course and Fees
Given are the Nightingale Institute of Nursing course fees included for each department as follows
- Bachelor of Nursing (BSc Nursing) - INR 2.59 Lakhs.
- Master of Nursing (MSc Nursing) - INR 2.07 Lakhs.
- GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery)- INR 2.07 Lakhs.
Note that the range will slightly go up for NRI students. And for the case of paramedical Diploma programs, namely Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in X-Ray Technology, and Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology, you are required to pay a mandatory INR 300 for receiving your completion certificate