9372261584@Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) Bangalore : Admissions 2022-23, Fees Structure, Courses Offered, Ranking, Placement
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) is an autonomous engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college is approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and was started in the year 2001. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Engineering & Technology and Management. Admission to NMIT depends on the performance of the candidates in various State/ National level entrance examinations.
The faculty at the institute are highly qualified and well experienced. NMIT has an active and dynamic Career Development Centre which provides 100% placement assistance to the students. Some of the top recruiters are Deloitte, Infosys, Wipro, Nutanix, Puravankara, Sobha, Brigade etc.
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Rankings
- Ranked 183rd in Engineering Category by NIRF Ranking 2022.
- NAAC with ‘A+ Grade’ and ranked 128th in NIRF 2020
- NMIT is ranked 3rd among all private engineering colleges in India by ARIIA (Atal ranking of institutions on innovation achievements).
- The Institute has been granted ‘Platinum Grade’ award consecutively for the last three years by AICTE-CII (Confederation of Indian Industries).
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Key Facts
- Admission to B.E. course depends on the performance of the candidates in the KCET or COMED-K examination.
- Admission to M.Tech, MBA and MCA depends on the performance of the candidates in the PGCET examination.
- Currently about 300 foreign students from Bangladesh, UAE, Nepal, Nigeria, Srilanka, Thailand, Congo and South-Sudan are pursuing their studies at NMIT.
- More than 1000 students of NMIT are already well placed for the year 2021-22.
NMIT offers UG and PG courses in the discipline of Engineering and Technology and Management. Tabulated below are the details regarding the same:
|B.E||Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering||Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science with minimum 45% aggregate marks.|
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) Placements
NMIT has an active and dynamic Career Development Centre which successfully attracts not only a large number of reputed Industries for on-campus placements but also conducts training programs in the areas of soft skills, analytical & problem-solving abilities and leadership qualities to enhance the competence of students and bridge the gap between the academia and industry.
NMIT has instituted a unique Scheme of deputing UG/PG Students to Industry/Research Organizations for a minimum period of Six weeks’ internship leading to academic credits. The institute has a placement record of 90%+ with more than 160 companies visiting the campus to recruit students. Some of the top recruiters are Amazon, Deloitte, Dell, Microsoft, GE, Tech Mahindra, HP, Infosys, Wipro, Nutanix, Puravankara, Sobha, Brigade, Century, Tesco, Raymond, Coca cola etc. The highest CTC this year is in excess of 30 Lakhs.
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) Faculty
The faculty at NMIT are highly qualified and experienced. There are more than 18 faculty members drawn from the best institutes in the country. They help the students with their academic as well as professional career.
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) Bangalore Management Quota Fees Structure 2022-23
- Aeronautical Engineering - Rs. 3,25,000/-
- AI & Data Science - Rs. 4,50,000 /-
- AI & Machine Learning - Rs. 4,50,000/-
- Civil Engineering - Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Computer Science & Engineering - Rs. 4,75,000/-
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering - Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - Rs. 3,50,000/-
- Information Science & Engineering - Rs. 4,50,000/-
- Mechanical Engineering - Rs. 2,50,000/-