9372261584@RNS Institute Of Technology Bangalore: Admissions 2022, Courses, Fees Structure, Placements
RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT), situated in Bangalore in Karnataka was established in 2001. The institute is AICTE approved, NBA accredited and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. RNSIT, Bangalore delivers quality education in Engineering, Technology and Management with a difference. RNSIT is among the top 10 engineering colleges in Karnataka. The most popular courses of the institute include BE across 9 specializations and an M.Tech course in 2 specializations. Apart from that, RNSIT offers an MBA in 5 speciaizations amd an MCA course. Candidates need to obtain a valid score in KCET/ COMEDK/ JEE Mains to take admission in the BE course whereas GATE/ PGCET score is requiredfor the M.Tech course. For enrllment in MBA and MCA, PGCET scores are mandatory. Lateral admission option for BE is also available. Check: RNSIT Bangalore Admission
RNSIT offers a learning and productive environment for its students. Facilities include a large library, well-equipped Gym, on-campus Banking faciities, Hostel and a canteen. RNSIT has collaborated ith IBM for the MBA program. Moreover, the institute has collaborations with a number of reputed organisations like STUDSAT - with ISRO and VTU Institutions, Co-Cubes- College Platform for Placement Practice Test, Aspiring Minds Student Evaluation System, Infosys & Tech Mahindra, etc.
RNS Institute of Technology Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2001 | Private|
|Accredited by||NBA | NAAC with ‘A’ Grade|
|Affiliated to||Visvesvaraya Technological University|
|Entrance Exams||KCET/ COMEDK UGET/ GATE/ PGCET/ KMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ GMAT|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and Research Level|
|Popular Courses||BE, M.Tech, MBA, MCA|
|Admission criteria||Entrance based|
|Top Recruiters||Adobe, Amazon, KickDrum, Texas Instruments, Infosys, Accenture, Cognizant, Hashedin|
|Facilities Available||Hostels, Mess, Canteen, Library, Gym, Bank and ATM, Auditorium|
RNS Institute of Technology Courses
RNSIT provides UG and PG courses. Below mentioned are the course details:
|BE||CSE, Information Science and Engg, Electronics and Communication Engg, Electronics and Instrumentation Engg, Electrical and Electronics Engg, Mechanical Engg, Civil Engg, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, CSE in Data Science||10+2 in Science Stream||KCET/ COMEDK/ JEE Mains|
|BE (Lateral)||Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, CSE, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Information Science And Engineering, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, CSE in Data Science||Diploma in engineering in a relevant stream||DCET|
|M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems||BE/B.Tech||GATE/ Karnataka PGCET
|MBA||Finance, HR, Marketing, Finance & Marketing, HR and Marketing||Graduation in a relevant stream||PGCET|
RNS Institute of Technology Admissions
- For BE courses, admission is based on the marks scored in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET), COMEDK UGET, or JEE Mains.
- For M.Tech, admission is based on marks scored in GATE or PGCET.
- Admissions to MBA are granted on the basis of KMAT/ CAT/ PGCET or equivalent.
- Admission for M.Sc and MCA are granted on the basis of PGCET.
- Ph.D. programs are also offered through the entrance exam conducted by KEA.
How to Apply for UG Courses?
- Candidates seeking admission in RNSIT should have qualified the eligibility criteria set by the institution.
- Further, the candidate should have to appear for either of the KCET/COMED-K entrance examinations.
- After the scores and rank list has been published, candidates have to participate in a centralized counselling process for choice filling and seat allotment.
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the college website.
- Final admission will be offered to students based on the choice filling, document verification and fee payment during the counselling process.
How to Apply for PG Courses?
- Candidates will have to apply and appear for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET). GATE scores are also accepted by RNS Institute of Techology, Bangalore.
- Further, candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam have to participate in the counselling process for choice filling and seat allotment.
- Final admission will be offered to students based on merit, choice filling, document verification, and fee payment during the counseling process.
- The candidates can also attain admission into the institution by the institute management quota, if any seats remain unallocated.
Below mentioned is the KCET cutoff for the year 2021 for BE courses.
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||4327||31501||12608||7322|
|BE Electronics & Communication Engineering||7017||47329||20989||11867|
|BE Information Science & Engineering||6526||47272||21758||10697|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||14292||51375||-||23766|
|BE Civil Engineering||21410||42765||37820||32011|
|BE Instrumentation Engineering||19507||130437||-||37610|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||23030||82325||53151||34708|
RNS Institute of Technology Placements
The Training and Placement Cell enhances the employability of the students by conducting specialized training in mathematical ability, aptitude skills, analytical skills, language skills, technical skills in addition to, online placement mock test, which are key skill sets over and above the academic credentials. The recruitment training is conducted by professionals from in-house resources as well as professional trainers from the corporate world. The training sessions are scheduled during the semester breaks in addition to crash courses during the start of the campus placement season. The center also houses independent interview rooms as well as group discussion rooms for the visiting panel / HR Managers of the corporate world. Some of the top campus recruiters are Adobe, Amazon, KickDrum, Texas Instruments, Infosys, Accenture, Cognizant, Hashedin, Bosch, etc. The highlights of the placement cell are:
- Every year more than 95+ top and well-established organizations across the country / abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment.
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit for Campus Recruitment. The institute has enhanced the number of offers by 15% year on year.
- Students are given a choice of opting for 3 job opportunities: Mass recruiting, Core company, and Higher Package Company.
- MOU signed with industries such as STUDSAT - with ISRO and VTU Institutions, Co-Cubes- College Platform for Placement Practice Test, Aspiring Minds Student Evaluation System, Infosys & Tech Mahindra Campus Connect, IBM Academic Initiative & Certification program in Java, Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance, Quantech Origin & Seventh Sense for Non-Technical training.
- Guest lectures and special invitee lectures are organized for all the branches of students from industry experts.
- Internship opportunities provided for UG & PG students by various companies every year.
Total offers to Engineering Graduates
Total companies visited
INR 55 LPA
INR 8 LPA
Total Internship offers
The highest internship package offered
INR 1 lakh per month
|Company Name||Package||Number of Offers|
|Texas Instruments||14.77 LPA||5|
|Capgemini||4 – 7.5 LPA||148|
|In Time Tec||7 LPA||29|
|Cognizant||4 - 6.5 LPA||238|
|Accenture||4 - 6.5 LPA||90|