9372261584@Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022: Counseling, Merit List, Application Procedure, Important Dates and Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022 is based on the NEET Scores of a candidate. The candidates aspiring for admission to top medical colleges in Rajasthan must clear the NEET cut-off percentile 2022 announced during NEET result 2022.
NEET is the only national-level entrance examination for students to get admissions in top medical colleges throughout India in order to pursue the MBBS or BDS courses in medical colleges or institutes spread across the country.
Like all over India, Rajasthan MBBS admissions for the year 2022 will be conducted by NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission and Counselling Board.
The admission process is divided into the following stages:-
- NEET 2022 Rank
- Merit List
- Counseling based on Merit Rank
MBBS is an undergraduate program with a duration of 4 years and 6 months followed by a 1-year compulsory rotatory internship. This course is divided into 9 semesters in which students gain an overview of various MBBS subjects like Anatomy, Pediatrics, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Anesthesiology, Community Medicine, Surgery and many more. MBBS is one of the reputed and most pursued medical degrees in India. As per the ‘Medical Council of India’, there are 542 colleges offering MBBS courses and the total number of seats available is 79,855.
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022: Highlights
|Admission Criteria||National Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of Seats||MBBS- 2830 BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)- 1410|
|Popular colleges||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer; SP Medical College, Bikaner; SMS Medical College, Jaipur; RUHS CDS, Jaipur; MG Dental College, Jaipur; NIMS Dental College Jaipur|
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications:
- The Candidate must have passed 12th Standard Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the class 12th qualifying examination.
- The Physically-disabled candidates from General category are required to score 45% marks in Class 12 Board exams, whereas candidates with physical disabilities from the Reserved categories will be required to score a minimum aggregate of 40%.
- For admission in MBBS/BDS in Rajasthan, it is mandatory for the candidate to secure the minimum NEET cut-off percentile set by CBSE.
- Rules for Native/ Domicile Holders:
- The Candidates who wish to take admission under the 85% state quota during Rajasthan MBBS and BDS admissions need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Natural father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- The candidate must be a certified resident of the state of Rajasthan in order to seek admission to medical colleges under the state quota.
- Age Limit
- The candidates seeking admission in the medical colleges in Rajasthan must fulfill the age criteria set by the authority:
- Minimum 17 years on or before December 31, 2022
- The maximum age shall be 25 years as on the date of the NEET 2022 examination i.e. September 13, 2022.
- There will be a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC, MBC, and PH candidates
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022: Application Procedure
- The mode of filling the application form is completely online. The students need to pay the application fees in online mode only.
- The application forms for the Rajasthan MBBS admissions have been released and the candidates can apply till the last date.
- The Candidates need to enter the personal, academic, NEET 2022 score, and other details required to register themselves for the Rajasthan MBBS application form 2022. The authority will release the merit list and it will be followed by document verification, choices filling, and seat allotment procedure.
- The Candidates will be required to submit the printed copy of the application form at the time of reporting to the allotted medical/dental college failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
Application Fees for Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022
|Student Category||Application Fees|
|General Category||Rs. 2000|
|SC, ST, ST-STA category; Candidate whose family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs||Rs. 1200|
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022: Counselling Process and Merit List
The candidates whose names are enlisted in the merit list will be called for the Rajasthan MBBS counselling process. The Merit List will be prepared in accordance with the minimum percentile obtained in the NEET 2022 in all categories and the order of choices/ options entered by the candidates in the online form.
- There are three rounds of the NEET Counselling process for Rajasthan MBBS admissions. The candidates need to freshly apply for every round of counselling and have to give their colleges and courses preferences.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with the seats that he/she has been offered in the initial counselling rounds, they can apply for the further rounds. However, in this case, their previously allocated seats will be cancelled.
- The availability of seats, the choices made, and the state merit rank in NEET 2022 will be considered for granting the Rajasthan MBBS admission.
- Once the seats are allocated, the candidates are required to report at the designated college within the specified dates and timings with the proper documents.
Important Documents required for Rajasthan MBBS Admissions 2022
- NEET 2022 Score Card
- NEET Admit Card
- Allotment Letter
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on application form
- Character Certificate issued by the previous Institute of study
- Migration Certificate issued by the previous Institute of study
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022: Reservation
- As per the government’s rules, 15% of the seats in government colleges will be reserved for MBBS/BDS courses under Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 on an All India basis. 24 seats, 4 in each State Medical College (6 Govt. colleges) of Rajasthan of MBBS Course will be reserved for candidates selected under the Central Government pool. The Central Government Authority will fill up these seats.
- Rest 85% of seats come under state quota that will be filled up on merit cum preference in Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions 2022 with reservations for various categories as tabulated below:
|Special Backward Classes||5%|
|Defence/Paramilitary Personnel of Rajasthan||1%|
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2022: Participating Colleges
The government and private Medical Colleges with the number of seats to be filled through NEET 2022 are tabulated below:
|Name of the college||Number of Seats|
|Dr SN Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur||150|
|Government Medical College, Kota||150|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||150|
|Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur||150|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur||100|
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur||150|
|Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Bhilo Ka Bedla, Udaipur||150|
|R N T Medical College, Udaipur||150|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur||100|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||250|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur||250|