9372261584@Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2022: Mop-Up Round Schedule, Merit List, Registration, Allotment, Cutoff
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2022: Office of the Chairman, NEET PG Medical and Dental Admission Board has re-opened the registration window for Rajasthan NEET PG medical admissions 2021. Office of the Chairman, NEET PG Admission/Counselling Board-2022 Government Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences) released the Rajasthan NEET PG Round 2 Counselling 2021 Schedule for admission in MD/MS/Post MBBS DNB/Post MBBS Diploma Courses at the official website (rajpgmedical2022.com). The authority has released the Schedule for the allotment process on 22-02-2022, which is to be conducted offline as per the Schedule given.
Let’s get an eye on the quick facts related to Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling Authority||Medical Education Department, Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Exam Date||21 MAY 2022|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 JUNE 2022 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||9372261584|
Here we provide application fees of Rajasthan NEET PG.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Rajasthan state||1500|
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET PG 2022, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://rajpgmedical2022.com/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment of 3,000/- after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur.
- After paying security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-state rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete till you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on http://rajpgmedical2021.com/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Candidates who are qualified NEET PG 2021 conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination) are eligible and participate in Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2021. Below is the list of the documents required for counselling; every candidate has to provide these documents to the authorities.
- Allotment letter
- NEET PG 2021 score sheet / card
- Duly completed valid print copy of Application form / Registration Form of State PG Seats Allotments
2021, filled on-line.
- Accepted resignation from the institution in case you are pursuing studies at present or from the
college allotted through any other counseling including All India PG counseling
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate / mark sheet or any other equivalent certificate showing
the date of birth
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination
- Internship completion certificate
- MCI /NMC/ State council registration certificate
- Attempt certificate of UG examination
- Photo ID (driving license / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Six (6) Passport size photo same as affixed on application form / registration form
- Domicile certificate
- Surety Bond (as per the applicable proforma)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- N.O.C. from present employer (if applicable)
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)