9372261584@Ramaiah Institute Of Technology Bangalore : Admission 2022, Fee Structure, Cutoff, Courses
Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT) formerly known as M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) is an Autonomous Private Engineering Institute located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The Institute that is part of the Gokula Education Foundation (GEF) was established in the year 1962. MSRIT offers various specializations in streams like Engineering, Architecture, Biotechnology, Management, Computer Science and Technology at UG, PG and Ph.D. level.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Highlights
Type of Institute
NAAC-A and NBA
Visvesvaraya Technological University
53 National printed magazines
How to Reach
8.5 Km from Bangalore City Railway Station
31 Km from Kempegowda International Airport
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Courses and Admission
The college offers B.E. / B.Arch. programs at the Undergraduate level and M.Tech / M.Arch. / MCA / MBA / M.Sc. programs at the Postgraduate level. Additionally, the Institute also offers Research program in several specializations at the Doctorate level.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Undergraduate Admission
Admission to B.Arch. courses will on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Minimum marks required to apply for B.Arch. the course is 50% (10+2).
- Candidates applying for B.E. course must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics as optional subjects.
- To apply for B.E program a candidate must score a minimum 45% marks in HSC.
Candidates will be selected on the basis marks scored in 10+2 and KEA / COMEDK exam.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Postgraduate Admission
Applying candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- A candidate seeking admission to M.Sc. program must hold a four-year bachelor degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum marks required to apply for PG courses is 50% (Bachelor’s).
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) conducted by the Govt. of Karnataka.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Ph.D. Admission
Candidates should have obtained a Master’s degree in the relevant subject to apply for the Ph.D. course.
- To apply for Research programs a candidate must score minimum 55% marks in Postgraduation.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Course & Fees Structure 2022-23
|Program||Program Details||Selection Basis|
||KMAT / CMAT / MAT/ PGCET – any one mandatory|
||KMAT or PGCET – any one mandatory|
||GATE Qualified or Karnataka PGCET|
||Karnataka PGCET, GATE|
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Cutoffs
The cutoffs for the respective courses in the COMEDK exams are given below:
|Course||Closing All India rank|
|BE Biotechnology Engineering||19645|
|BE Chemical Engineering||10886|
|BE Civil Engineering||15027|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||1145|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||3533|
|BE Electronics and Communication Engineering||2225|
|BE Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||5817|
|BE Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||6791|
|BE Industrial Engineering and Management||17821|
|BE Information Science and Engineering||1922|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||7092|
|BE Medical Electronics Engineering||43256|
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Placements
The placement services at the college were established in 1997. The college also provides the students with training for overall improvement and GD skills as well. The candidates are also given corporate training like CV writing, personal interview training and more.
This college has recorded some amazing placement as has been shown in the table below.
|Placement Year||Number of Companies||Total Offers Made|
Placement 2020 Statistics
|No. of Recruiters||358|
|No. of Job Offers||1892|
|No. of Students Placed||952|
|Highest CTC||INR. 50 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR. 7.66 LPA|
The highest salary that has been received by a student stands at 50 LPA. The average salary stands at 7.66 Lakhs.
Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, 99acres.com, Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Qualcomm Adobe, HP, Radio Mirchi and many other companies have visited this college for campus placements.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Scholarships
There are various scholarships given to MSRIT students:
- Post Metric Scholarship to SC/STs
- Fee-reimbursements to SC/STs
- Fee- a concession to Category-l, II, and III
- Extra boarding and lodging allowance to Category-I, II, & III
- Defence Scholarship
- MSRIT Alumni Scholarship
The scholarships can be obtained in September every year.