9372261584@SIES School of Business Studies Navi Mumbai : Admission 2022-23, Courses, Fees Structure, Placement, Ranking, Cutoff, Seat Matrix,Registration (Started), Eligibility, Application Process, Dates
SIES School of Business Studies has been ranked 22nd by Times B- School in 2020 among All B-Schools in India. The most popular course offered at the institute is PGDM. This course is offered in 4 specializations: Information Systems & Operations Management, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Management, and Finance
SIESSBS accepts the score of the entrance examinations like CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/MAH- CET/ ATMA for admission to the PGDM courses. The final selection is based on the score of the entrance examination and also other parameters. It also offers MMS, MCA, PGPM, and Ex-PGDM courses at the Postgraduate level. The admission is based on entrance exams and interviews.
SIES School of Business Studies Key Points
- SIES School of Business Studies is the first B-School to start an MBA program for the pharmaceutical industry.
- SIESSBS Mumbai offers five major post-graduation programs.
- The aspirants can apply for this college through the online application process via the official website of SIESCOMS Mumbai.
- The institute has a very low student-faculty ratio. The ratio is approx. 1:13, which means that individual students get high attention. There are 54 faculty members, among them 33 professors are PH. D holder.
- SIESSBS offers marvelous placement opportunities to its students. Renowned companies like Cipla, Amazon, Deloitte, Asian paints, HDFC, etc visit campus for recruitments.
- In Placements 2020, the highest salary package offered to students was INR 18 LPA.
SIES School of Business Admission Dates
|CAT 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)||Nov 27, 2022|
|CAT 2022 Registration Window (Tentative)||Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 23, 2022|
|MAH MCA CET 2022 Exam Date||Aug 4, 2022 - Aug 5, 2022|
SIES School of Business Studies Ranking
- Ranked 22nd among All B- Schools in India by Times of India B- School Ranking (2020)
- Ranked 21st among All B- School in India by Times of India Best-B- School Survey (2019)
- Ranked 13th among All Private B- School in India by Times of India Best-B- School Survey (2019)
- Ranked 31st in West-Zone-India by Outlook Best Business Schools Ranking (2019)
- Ranked 17th Among all Management Institutes in West Zone- India by Business Today-India’s Best B- School Survey (2019)
- Ranked 8th Among all management Institutes in Mumbai by Business Today-India’s Best B- School Survey (2019)
- Ranked 36th Among all Management Institutes in India by MBA Universe (2019)
- Ranked 11th among all B- Schools in Mumbai by Business World Best- B School (2018)
SIES School of Business Studies Course
SIES School of Business Studies offers various courses at the postgraduate level. The details of the same are tabulated below:
|Course||Course Details||Course Fees|
|PGDM||Duration: 2 years
Specialization: Finance, Marketing, Operations and System, Human Resource, Pharmaceutical Management, Biotechnology, AIMA Eligibility: Candidates must have passed the graduation degree with a minimum of 50% of marks
Selection Criteria: Candidates are selected based on the score on CAT/ MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MH-CET followed by GD-PI
|INR 7 Lakhs|
|Certificate Program||Duration: 11 months
Specialization: Data Science and Business Intelligence
Eligibility: Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized institution Selection Criteria: Merit-Based
|MCA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Candidates must pass the graduation with 50% of marks
Selection Criteria: MAH MCA CET
|INR 4.20 Lakhs|
|MMS||Duration: 2 years
Specialization: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations, and Systems
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed the graduation degree with a minimum of 50% of marks Selection Criteria: MAH CET
|INR 4.41 Lakhs|
SIES School of Business Studies Placements
The highlights of SIESSBS Placement 2020 is as follows
- In the placement drive of 2019-20, 213 companies had participated and 289+ students got enrolled in the placement process.
- About 90% of students got placement opportunities.
- The college had invited 48 new companies for the placement drive
- The highest and average salary offered by the companies that had visited the campus was INR 18 LPA and INR 7.28 LPA respectively.
- Among the 289+ students who got themselves enrolled, almost 19 students were given pre-placement offers
- The college also offered summer internship facilities, where the highest and average stipend was INR 70,000 and INR 10,000
- Renowned companies like LG, Loddha, Nestle, OLA, NICTO, Reliance, Raymond, etc had visited the college for hiring purposes.