9372261584@SRM Medical College Chennai | Admission | Fees | NEET Exam | Cutoff
SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kancheepuram is one of the reputed Medical Institute, is most popularly known as SRM Medical College Kancheepuram. The Research centre was founded in the year 2005 situated in Kancheepuram.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Kancheepuram (SRM MCHRC) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre
|Name of Institute||SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kancheepuram|
|Popular Name||SRM Medical College Kancheepuram, SRM MCHRC Kancheepuram|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD, MS, M.ch, DM|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Approved by:- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Private
Course Offered – SRM Medical College
|MBBS||150||4.5+ 1 year Internship|
|MD Anaesthesiology||6||3 years|
|MD Anatomy||4||3 years|
|MD Biochemistry||2||3 years|
|MD Community Medicine||4||3 years|
|MD Dermatology, Venerology and leprosy||3||3 years|
|MD General Medicine||14||3 years|
|MD Microbiology||3||3 years|
|MD Paediatrics||1||3 years|
|MD Pathology||4||3 years|
|MD Pharmacology||4||3 years|
|MD Physiology||4||3 years|
|MD Psychiatry||3||3 years|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||4||3 years|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||4||3 years|
|MS General Surgery||8||3 years|
|MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology||2||3 years|
|MS Ophthalmology||3||3 years|
|MS Orthopaedics||4||3 years|
|MS Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)||4||3 years|
Admission Criteria – SRM Medical College
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – SRM Medical College
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Fee Structure – SRM Medical College
MBBS Fees – SRM Medical College
|MBBS FEES(Annual)||22,50,000 Tuition fees +10k other charges||47,500/- US $|
*Amount to be paid at a time of admission(Rs): 22,60,000/-
- 22,000/-(per month)
|(Domestic Fee) per annum||(NRI Fee in USD) per annum|
|MD||Dermatology, Venerology and leprosy||5,000,000/-||90000|
|MS||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||5,000,000/-||90000|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2019 Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET PG Cutoff 2019
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
NEET Tamil Nadu 2021 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be
- 12th Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be
- Certificate for proof of study from VI Std. to XII std
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form