9372261584@Sri Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic Medical College Bangalore 2022-23:Direct Admission, Courses, Fee Structure, Cutoff,Seat Matrix, Counselling
Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Bangalore is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Bangalore. SKAMC Bangalore college is popularly known as Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore, and it was founded in 1996-1997. Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore started serving students with the best ayurvedic care. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (C.C.I.M.).
This article will provide you with detailed information about Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and coa mplete college review.
|College Name||Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Bangalore|
|Popular Name||Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore, SKAMC Bangalore|
|Affiliated With||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Courses|
|Hostel facilities||Yes (Male & Female)|
|Category||BAMS College in Karnataka|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||9372261584|
For UG Course
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)||5 Years 6 months|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MD Ayurveda in Panchakarma||6||MD Ayurveda in Kayachikitsa||6|
|MS Ayurveda in Prasooti Tantra and Streeroga||6||MS Ayurveda in Shalkya Tantra||6|
|MS Ayurveda in Shalyatantra||6|
Admission to various Programmes at Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Bangalore is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For AIAIPGET Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore|