9372261584@Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Bangalore 2022-23:Direct Admission, Courses, Fee Structure, Cutoff,Seat Matrix, Counselling
Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital is under Sir PAripoorna Sanathana Charitable Trust, which is an organization which provides services to the society in various fields. Its main objective is to contribute the ancient science to society in a form of Ayurveda and Marma Chikitsa through healing process which is free treatment to suffering humanity. The main aim of the institute is to become one of the leading and trust brand for human resources development, education and patient satisfaction for charity where so possible.
Affiliation & Approval
Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital has an approved intake of 100 BAMS seats from:
- Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore
The intake capacity of the Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College for 2019-20 batches is 100 seats which are filled under 3 categories.
15 seats by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (15% All India Quota)
25 seats by Karnataka Examinations Authority under AYUSH Counselling (State Quota)
60 seats under Management Quota Category
BAMS Admission 2022
Students can apply for BAMS admission in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital under Merit and Management quota. Details for the BAMS admission and NEET cutoff are as given below:
15% All India Merit Quota
NEET qualified candidates can apply for 15% AI quota admission Counselling in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital. Counselling is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee, Ministry of AYUSH. Counselling is expected to be conducted post the results announcement of NEET entrance exam.
KEA Counselling (Karnataka State Domicile only)
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) shall organize the AYUSH NEET Counselling for the state domicile students for 25% of the total seats in the Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital.
Note: Only domicile students are eligible for admission under state quota Counselling.
Management Quota Direct Admission
- BAMS admission in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital under management quota is on the basis of first come first serve. Interested student can apply below for BAMS admission guidance and Counselling for session 2022.
- Students who are interested for direct admission in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital are advised to reach admission helpline to know more about management quota fees, application form, BAMS admission and registration process.
NEET Cutoff for 15% AI Quota BAMS Admission: Candidate having a rank up to 372455 in NEET 2022 have been allotted BAMS seat in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital in I round of AYUSH Counselling 2022 conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee, Ministry of AYUSH.
MD MS Ayurveda Admission 2022
Merit Quota – AIAPGET 2022
Student can apply for MD / MS Ayurveda admission in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital Bangalore under merit category AIAPGET 2022 counselling.
Management Quota Admission
Candidate can also apply for MD MS Ayurveda direct admission under management quota seats in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital on first come first serve basis. Reach our academic counselors to get a one on one guide for Ayurveda admission in CCIM approved medical colleges.
Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital Bangalore Fee Structure
Under All India Quota (Through AYUSH Counselling)
Tution Fees: INR. 2,00,000/-
Monthly Hostel Fees: INR. 5,500/-
Management Quota Direct Admission Fees
Know about the fee structure of BAMS course in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital Bangalore for direct admission. Get detailed information about campus life, Infrastructure, hostel, herbal garden, library, OPD of teaching hospital and services available in hospital.
Facilities at Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College
- The college has well defined hostel for both boys and girls with all the modern facilities which makes students comfortable in the hostel
- The college has 60-bed hospital which provided the quality treatment and medicine free for the poor under BPL level and also serves for the betterment of mankind, hospital is fully equipped with all the departments of Ayurveda
- The College has a fully equipped, smoothly functioning, with spiritual, Gurukul type of atmosphere which is highly conducive to learning and healthy living.
- The college has an herbal garden with 200 species of medicinal plants for demonstration. Total number of plants in the garden is of 2546.
- The college campus is 1.5 Km away from Nelamangala Railway Station, private bus is provided by the institute to the students and staff for travel.
Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Location
Rjunabettahalli, Kasaba Hobli Railway Gollahalli Post, Nelamangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562123