9372261584@Study MBBS in Bangladesh 2022-23
MBBS in Bangladesh is a good choice for Indian students. It is one of the low-cost MBBS programs among foreign countries for Indian citizens.
Students have to clear the eligibility criteria of the government of Bangladesh for MBBS admission in Bangladesh. According to the eligibility criteria of Bangladesh, they choose the best of the students which improve the quality of MBBS in Bangladesh.
The quality of teaching of Bangladeshi Medical Universities reflects by the NMC passing percentage of MBBS in Bangladesh which is quite higher than any other country, i.e. 27-30%.
Apart from the quality, the cost of MBBS in Bangladesh is also a positive point. The fees of MBBS course in universities in Bangladesh is very low as it comes under the SAARC quota admission criteria.
The students who graduate from the best medical universities in Bangladesh are eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB the screening examination conducted by NMC and can practice in any country across the globe.
MBBS in Bangladesh - Quick Highlights 2022
All the major information about studying scenario in Bangladesh:
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (PCB) with 50%|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not Required|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Top Medical Universities||Bangladesh Medical College,
Dhaka National Medical College
|Cost of Living in Bangladesh||Rs.10-15 Thousands/Month|
|MBBS Course Duration (in Years)||5+1 with Internship|
|Recognition of Universities||NMC & WHO|
|Medium of Education||English language|
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh (Indian Students)
Know all the advantages the students get while pursuing medicine in bangladesh:
- In top private & medical colleges of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are reserved for Indian students, hence there are more opportunities for them in Bangladesh.
- If the students belonging to SAARC nation, then the students don't have to pay any tuition fee for medicine course in Bangladesh, hence they have to pay only for living cost.
- The medium of instruction to study MBBS in Bangladesh is fully english, hence there is no need for any language training.
- Every top medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized by NMC & WHO, which make them globally acknowledged.
- There is a direct admission to MBBS course in Bangladesh without any donation or capitation fees.
- No entrance exam required for MBBS admission in most of medical universities.
- Students get an opportunities to do 1 year internship in some of the best private & government hospitals.
- Practical and training methods are used to improve the skills of the students.
- Affordable tuition fee for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria
Here is the criteria considered for MBBS admission in the Bangladesh:
We will take you through the simple admission procedure & on behalf of you we will perform every process of admission honestly. You just need to submit all the required documents to us.
Students scoring good marks in 10+2 exam will be given an opportunity to obtain scholarship in Bangladesh medical universities.
We assure your admission to medical universities in Bangladesh, if you are eligible for below criteria:
- There should not be gap of more than 2 years after completing 12th education.
- The students must have 60% in 12th standard in (PCB).
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC & HSC should be as per instruction of government of Bangladesh.
- All medical students have to clear NEET exam with good marks.
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission Process
A process of admission followed in Bangladesh involves the following steps:
Step 1: Fill the application form/ or get it filled by online staff of institutes.
Step 2: Submit the scan copies of your passport, and other necessary documents.
Step 3: Collect the admission letter from university.( Within 10 working days)
Step 4: After the confirmation of admission, the immigration procedure shall be started.
Step 5: Visit the Bangladesh Embassy in Delhi after receiving the invitation letter (within one month).
Step 6: Check, Evaluate and authenticate every document before applying for visa.
MBBS in Bangladesh Documents Required
The list of documents students should organize for MBBS admission:
- Xerox of valid passport
- 8 passport size recent photos (4.5 * 3.5)
- All the documents must be attested by competent authority i.e, the education minister of respective country and also by the Bangladesh Mission Abroad.
- Students have to submit all their original documents during their admission.
MBBS In Bangladesh Fees Structure 2022-23
|Name of college||Total Tuition with Hostel of 5 years|
|Parkview Medical College, Sylhet||INR 32,40,000|
|Ad-Din Women's Medical College,Dhaka||INR 41,50,000|
|Marks Medical College, Dhaka||INR 34,05,000|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet||INR 36,60,000|
|Mainamoti Medical College, Comila||INR 36,60,000|
|Dr. Sirajul islam Medical College,Dhaka||INR 38,00,000|
|Medical college for women and Hospital,Dhaka||INR 45,56,000|
|IBN Sina Medical College, Dhaka||INR 36,00,000|
|TMMS, R.U, Bogra||INR 38,00,000|
|Eastern Medical College, Comilla||INR 39,05,000|
|North East Medical College, Sylhet||INR 38,00,000|
|Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet||INR 40,10,000|
|Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Tangail||INR 40,17,000|
|Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka||INR 40,80,000|
|Shahabuddin Medical College, Dhaka||INR 40,10,000|
|Dhaka National Medical College||INR 47,80,000|
|Bangladesh Medical College||INR 46,68,000|
|Enam Medical College and Hospital||INR 42,20,000|
|Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College||INR 39,40,000|
|International Medical College Bangladesh||INR 39,40,000|
|Central Medical College||INR 38,35,000|
|Community Based Medical College||INR 41,92,000|
|Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College||INR 44,30,000|
|Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College||INR 38,70,000|
|Popular Medical College||INR 41,50,000|
|T.M.S.S. Medical College||INR 38,00,000|
|Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||INR 40,17,000|
|Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College||INR 38,00,000|
|North Bengal Medical College||INR 33,80,000|
|East West Medical College||INR 41,50,000|
|Delta Medical College||INR 40,94,000|
|Prime Medical College||INR 35,20,000|
|Dhaka Central International Medical College||INR 36,25,000|
|Rangpur Community Medical College||INR 37,96,500|
|US-Bangla Medical College||INR 32,75,000|
|Southern Medical College||INR 37,30,000|
|Uttara Adhunik Medical College||INR 41,36,000|
|Ad-din Sakina Medical College||INR 35,20,000|
|Universal Medical College||INR 36,60,000|
|Green Life Medical College||INR 42,20,000|
|Dhaka Community Medical College||INR 37,30,000|
|Monno Medical College||INR 39,05,000|
|MH Samorita Medical College||INR 38,70,000|
|Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur||INR 36,00,000|
|Jahurul Islam Medical College||INR 37,30,000|
|Bikrampur Bhuiyans Medical College||INR 30,80,000|
|Islami Bank Medical College||INR 38,00,000|
|President Abdul Hamid Medical College||INR 34,50,000|
|Uttara Women’s Medical College||INR 41,36,000|
|Z. H. Sikder Women's Medical College||INR 38,00,000|