9372261584@Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune : Admission 2022-23, Courses, Fees Structure, Placement, Ranking, Cutoff, Seat Matrix,Registration (Started), Eligibility, Application Process, Dates
SIBM is a private management college located in Pune. SIBM Pune is a constituent college of Symbiosis International (deemed) University. SIBM is a NAAC grade "A" accredited college. The college offers MBA, MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship), and Executive MBA programs. SIBM Pune Admission for 2023-25 has begun. For MBA Admission, the aspirant should register for SNAP test from August 4 to November 24, 2022. Candidates first need to appear for the SNAP test at the designated exam center. Further, SIBM Pune releases a shortlist on the basis of this SNAP score. Selected candidates need to appear for a Personal Interview, Group Exercise and WAT. Finally, SIBM Pune publishes a list of selected candidates on the official website. The total MBA Fees at SIBM Pune is INR 23.32 Lakhs.
SIBM MBA Executive Admissions are open on 60 seats. MBA Executive Admissions are Personal Interviews based. SIBM Pune’s MBA Executive applicant should hold at least 2 years of full-time work experience. The total fees for MBA Executive program is INR 6.7 Lakhs.
SIBM Pune has also concluded the MBA Placements for 2022. In SIBM Pune Placements 2022, the average salary package of INR 23.06 LPA and the highest package stood at INR 45.5 LPA. Meanwhile, MBA students grabbed the highest stipend of INR 3 lakhs per month in the Summer Internship Placements 2022.
SIBM Pune Highlights
- SIBM Pune accepts SNAP Score for Admission to its MBA course on 180 seats.
- SIBM Pune MBA program costs INR 23.32 lakhs. The total fees for the Executive MBA program at SIBM Pune is INR 6.7 Lakhs.
- SIBM Pune offers MBA, MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship), MBA Executive and PGDBM program. The MBA (Leadership & Strategy) Program of SIBM Pune is paused as of now.
- The PGDBM Program offered by SIBM Pune is a corporate program. The program is offered on 40 seats and admission is entrance based.
- SIBM Pune MBA Executive program spans a total of 30 Months program. The college considers Personal interviews and a 2-year work experience for MBA Executive Admisison.
- During SIBM Pune Placements 2022, the highest salary stood at INR 45.5 LPA. The average package remained INR 23.06 LPA and the median CTC remained INR 20.80 LPA.
SIBM Pune Important Dates
|SNAP Registration starts||August 4, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for SNAP||November 24, 2022|
|Admit Card Live for SNAP||December 5, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Exam Dates||December 10 – December 18 – December 23, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for MBA & MBA (I&E)||December 9, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Result||January 10, 2023|
|Declaration of GEPIWAT shortlist for MBA & MBA (I&E)||January 14, 2023|
|GEPIWAT Process for MBA & MBA (I&E)||
Phase 1: 27-31 January 2023
Phase 2: 3-7 February 2023
|Declaration of 1st Merit List & Waitlist for MBA & MBA (I&E)||February 21, 2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees for 1st Merit List for MBA & MBA (I&E)||March 8, 2023|
|Program Commencement||June 7, 2023|
SIBM Pune MBA Batch Profile
SIBM Pune Fees Structure
SIBM Pune offers Postgraduate courses in management. The major programs offered at SIBM Pune are mentioned below:
|Course Name||Eligibility & Selection Criteria||Total Course Fees|
|MBA||Eligibility: Graduate candidates from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Selection Criteria: SNAP Test Score
Intake of students: 180
|INR 23.32 Lakhs|
|MBA ( Innovation & Entrepreneurship)||Minimum 50% score in Graduation for general category students and 45% score for SC/ST.
Selection Criteria: SNAP Test Score
Intake of students: 60
|INR 17.32 Lakhs|
|MBA Executive||Bachelor’s Degree from any statutory/recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks
Minimum two-year work experience after graduation. (Work experience to be calculated as on 31.05.2021)
Selection Criteria: On the basis of Personel Interview
Intake of students: 60
|INR 6.7 Lakhs|
SIBM Pune MBA Cutoff 2023 (Expected)
A brief comparative analysis can be of much importance to the aspirants who wish to apply for the upcoming SNAP Test for seeking admissions in MBA in SIBM, Pune.
|MBA Cutoff 2023 (Expected)||
Raw Score Range: 43+
SNAP Percentile: 98.5
|MBA 2022 Cutoff||98.5|
|MBA 2021 Cutoff||96|
|MBA 2020 Cutoff||96|
SIBM Pune Placements 2022
SIBM Pune recently concluded its 2022 placement drive. More than 100 recruiters visited the campus. Some of the major recruiters inlcuded Accenture, Adani, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Finserv etc. The highest salary package increased by about 49.77% compared to the previous year. 97 students received pre-placement offers. The highlights of the placement drive are mentioned below:
- A total of 217 placement offers were made to the students.
- 100+ recruiters participated in the placement drive. Among them, 43 were first-time recruiters.
- SIBM Pune MBA highest salary stood at INR 45.50 LPA.
- An average salary of INR 23.06 LPA was offered to the students.
- The median CTC stood at INR 20.80 LPA.
- Average of top 50 offers stood at INR 32.78 LPA.
- Average of top 100 offers stood at INR 28.07 LPA.
- Average of top 150 offers stood at INR 25.43 LPA.
- Average salary of female students stood at INR 24.81 LPA.
- Average salary of male students stood at INR 22.31 LPA.
- Most of the offers were made from the Consulting sector.
During the summer internship placement drive, more than 100 companies participated & more than 200 offers were made. Students received internship opportunities from Bajaj Auto Ltd, Abbott India, Optum, Cipla etc.The highlights are mentioned below:
SIBM Pune Summer Placements 2023
SIBM Pune Summer Internship Placements 2023 report has been released. 75+ recruiters visited the campus. Major recruiters included Abbott, Asian Paints, ITC, Deloitte etc. The highest stipend increased from INR 3 Lakhs per month to INR 3.5 Lakhs per month. The detailed highlights are mentioned below:
- The highest stipend stood at INR 3.50 Lakhs per month
- The average stipend was INR 2.33 Lakhs per month
- The median stipend was INR 2.31 Lakhs per month
- Male average stipend stood at INR 2.21 Lakhs per month
- Female average stipend stood at INR 2.39 Lakhs per month
- Top 10% average stipend stood at INR 3.43 Lakhs per month
- Top 25% average stipend stood at INR 3.05 Lakhs per month
- Top 50% average stipend stood at INR 2.71 Lakhs per month
- The highest stipend was offered from the FMCG/FMCD, Conglomerate sectors.