9372261584@T-John College of Nursing Bangalore :- Direct Admission, Fees Structure, Reviews, Facilities
The college was founded in 1993 by Dr. Thomas P. John. The college offers a wide variety of courses in over 20 departments. The most popular courses are BSc nursing and general nursing and midwifery. College has 31 University ranking students. College attracts students from all over India mostly for the Nursing courses.
The admission for all the courses occurs by Online mode. The selected candidates will have to pay the fees and confirm the admissions. The top recruiters are some renowned hospitals in Bangalore like SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, APOLLO HOSPITALS, NARAYANA MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITALS, etc
T John College of Nursing Bangalore Highlights
|Established | Institute type||1993 | Private|
|Entrance exam||NEET and 12th marks|
|Courses offered||BSc Nursing, General Nursing, and Midwifery,|
|Admission criteria||Merit and entrance marks|
|Top recruiters||Specialist Hospital, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, etc.|
|Campus area||20 Acres|
|Facilities||Library, cafeteria, labs, medicine college facilities, tie-ups with hospitals|
T John College of Nursing Bangalore Courses Offered
The college is very famous for its BSc Nursing and midwifery course. It has different institutions where courses like pharma, engineering, B.com, BSc, etc. are provided. Some of the courses are listed below.
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing||Duration- 4 years
Eligibility- Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent exam or with a least of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English took together. (5% relaxation of marks is done for SC/ST/OBC Applicable only for Karnataka students)
|General Nursing and Midwifery||Duration - 3 years
Eligibility- 10+2 or its equivalent exam with a pass in a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English took together. (5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC Applicable only for Karnataka students).
T John College of Nursing Bangalore Admissions
Admissions at T. John College of Nursing is done either on the basis of entrance exam scores or on the basis of merits obtained by the student. Eligible students can apply on the official website of the college. The application form can be downloaded from the official website. After filling the form, attest the documents mentioned. The merit list will be declared on the college website.
T John College of Nursing Bangalore Placements
Students have found placements in the following Hospitals -
- Specialist Hospital, Bangalore
- Asian Institute Of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
- Rainbow Children's Hospitals, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
- Gouri Devi Nursing Academy, Kolkata
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospitals, Bangalore
- Ikaria Hospital
Students can expect a package of 3 to 5 lakhs after placement.
The college has a history of providing 100% placement.
T John College of Nursing Bangalore Facilities
- Computer lab - The college has a good computer lab with good quality computers and all student software.
- Laboratory - Labs have all the facilities needed for BSc Nursing and midwifery students
- Library - College has a big library equipped with all the reference books for all courses and other books such as novels, etc.
- Hostel - The college has a hostel for both girls and boys at reasonable rates.
- Sports - Cricket, Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Athletics and compete at the university level
- Cultural activities - Painting, Drawing, Fashion Show, Indoor and Outdoor Games
- T. John College of Nursing has got a big building block that is well equipped with modern Nursing labs, Audio – Visual labs with all facilities like art slide projectors, LCD display, and overhead projectors. A well-furnished Library with all Indian and International textbooks and Journals useful for Nursing students.
T John College of Nursing Bangalore Faculty
The college has 11 professors in various departments. They all have done their post-graduation and specialization after that. Their profiles in detail are provided on the official website principal: Prof. Josephine Cynthia
T John College of Nursing Bangalore Fees Structure
|COURSE||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Total Fees|
|BSc Nursing (With Hostel)||1,35,000||1,15,000||1,15,000||1,15,000||4,80,000/-|
|BSc Nursing (Without Hostel)||65,000||65,000||65,000||65,000||2,60,000/-|
|GNM (With Hostel)||1,10,000||1,10,000||1,10,000||-||3,30,000/-|
|GNM (Without Hostel)||40,000||40,000||40,000||-||1,20,000/-|