9372261584@Telangana NEET MDS Counselling 2022: Dates, Seat Allotment, Cutoff, Documents & More!
Telangana NEET MDS Counselling 2022:- The applicants to take admission in Top Dental government/ Private Colleges of Telangana after appearing in Counselling Procedure. Telangana NEET MDS Counselling 2022 is conducted by the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences. With this programme’s help, the Applicants quickly chose the desired seats after some paying FEE decided on Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana.
This programme is beneficial for qualified applicants because this programme provides all the details about every bit related to the Telangana NEET MDS Counselling 2022, such as the. of seats available, participating institution, Fee of Counselling etc. Throughout the article, you will learn about the NEET MDS Counselling procedure for Top Dental Colleges in Telangana.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (MDS) or NEET MDS|
|Counselling Authority||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2022|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|MDS Colleges in Telangana||Top Dental Colleges in Telangana|
Telangana NEET MDS Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to get themselves registered for Telangana NEET MDS 2022 Counselling.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their MDS Dental seat in the desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the https://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seats. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be considered unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
NEET MDS counselling Factors
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
The Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are eligible for admission into MDS Courses. They have to apply online and upload the original certificates for competent authority Quota seats in colleges affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Roa University of Health Sciences Warangal.
- The candidates who qualified in NEET- MDS – 2022 examination with the following cutoff scores and above as per Notice dated 22.06.2022, of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, are eligible to apply.
|Category||Minimum eligibility criteria||Cutoff Score|
|General Category||50th Percentile||259|
|PWD (OC)||45th Percentile||243|
- The Candidate shall be an Indian National / Person of Indian origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of Indian origin cardholder. Candidates who satisfy the Local or Non-local status as per G.O.P.No.646 Education (W) Department, Dated 10- 7-1979 (Presidential Order), can only apply for MDS admissions. The rules of admission have been further superseded and notified in G.O.Ms.No. 27 HM&FW(C1) Department Dated: 10-04-2022, G.O.Ms.No. 36 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 23-03-2022 and amendments to Government orders. Relevant Hon’ble Supreme Court & Hon’ble High Court orders shall be followed.
- The Dental Council of India should recognize BDS Degree.
- BDS Graduates pursuing internships should have completed internships on or before 31-07-2022.
- In the case of in-service candidates, service rendered shall be calculated as 31-03-2022 for the award of weightage of marks.
- Must have registered with the State Dental Council and subject to the fulfilment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations, and its documentary proof should be uploaded along with the online application.
Top Specialization MDS
Here is the complete list of the Top 10 NEET MDS Courses in India. let’s check out the complete information about MDS Courses.
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Periodontology|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||Public Health Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics||Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
Participating in MDS Colleges in Telangana
To know which colleges are participating in MDS Colleges in Telangana, we have mentioned the table for participating Colleges.
|Government Dental College and Hospital Hyderabad|
|Mamata Dental College Khammam|
|MNR Dental College and Hospital Medak|
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- To qualify for further admission, aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Expected NEET MDS Cutoff 2022
We have mentioned the below table for the expected NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||Expected NEET MDS Percentile||Expected NEET MDS Cut Off Marks|
|General||50 Percentile||250-260 Marks|
|OBC||50 Percentile||245-255 Marks|
|SC/ST||40 Percentile||235-245 Marks|
|PwD||40 Percentile||235-245 Marks|
|EWS||50 Percentile||250-260 Marks|