9372261584@Thakur College Of Engineering And Technology [TCET] Mumbai :Direct Admission 2023,Fees Structure,Courses,Cutoff,Placement
Thakur College of Engineering and Technology was established in 2001. The college is approved by AICTE, DTE, GOM and is affiliated with University of Mumbai. It was ranked 193 by NIRF in 2019.
TCET offers full-time UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. The undergraduate program includes B.E across 6 specializations, the post-graduate program includes M.E with 3 specializations, and the Ph.D. program is offered in Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information technology. Admissions are done via JEE, MHT-CET, GATE and GPAT .The college has also started a new B.Tech program with specializations in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Internet of things (IoT).
Table of Content
- TCET Mumbai Admission Updates
- TCET Mumbai Key Points
- TCET Mumbai Rankings
- TCET Mumbai Courses & Fees
- TCET Mumbai Placement
- TCET Mumbai Scholarships
- TCET Mumbai FAQs
TCET offers good placements to the students, attracting top companies like Wipro, Accenture and Tech Mahindra. The college also offers hostels, medical facilities, library, sports complex and a wide range of extracurricular activity clubs for the students.
TCET Mumbai Admission Updates
- Candidates can apply for BE, B.Tech, and ME programs till February 2, 2023.
- Due to the present pandemic situation, the MHT-CET exam 2022 and JEE Mains May session is postponed until further notice.
- GPAT 2023 was held on 27 February, 2023.
- GATE 2023 was conducted on 14 February, 2023.
TCET Mumbai Key Points
- TCET has highly qualified and dedicated 168 faculty members to guide and train the candidates in achieving the expertise level. Out of these, 35 faculty members are Ph.D. holders.
- During the placement season, the average package offered to students was INR 3.5 LPA. More than 80 industry-leading companies visit the college during the placement drive.
- The college has a well- maintained library with a spacious reading room and a large collection of textbooks and journals. Other facilities include labs equipped with modern equipment and medical facilities on campus.
- TCET, Mumbai encourages students to participate actively in extracurricular activities. The college has NSS, Women Empowerment Cell, Youth Empowerment, organises Zephyr 13, IC – The Future Project Exhibition, WEBZINE and holds EZINE competition for students.
TCET Mumbai Rankings
- Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai has scored 193rd rank in NIRF India rankings 2019.
- The institute is accredited by NAAC and NBA.
- TCET has scored 78th Rank in All India Rank published in Outlook 2018.
TCET Mumbai Courses & Fees
The Institute offers 6 UG, 3 PG, and Ph.D. programs. Admissions to these programs are conducted through state and national level entrance exams and eligible candidates can apply through both online and offline modes.
The courses offered by TCET, Mumbai and their respective details are given below.
|B.E (Bachelor of Education)||
|B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)||
|M.E (Master of Education)||
TCET Mumbai Placement
Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai has a dedicated training and placement cell that guides and supports the students during the job recruitment drives. It maintains a good placement rate, with maximum students procuring good placement packages. The average salary offered to TCET students is INR 5,00,000 per annum and the highest package offered is INR 30,00,000 per annum. More than 80 industry-leading companies visit the college for placements every year.
- Hexaware Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
- Persistent Systems
- Works Application, Japan
TCET Mumbai Scholarships
Thakur College of Engineering and Technology supports all its candidates in the most efficient methods. It offers several scholarships that can be procured on both need and merit basis.
- Candidates belonging to minority communities and pursuing UG & PG programs can avail themselves of the GOM scholarships. The maximum amount for this scholarship is INR 25,000.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shishyavrutti Yojna: Students at TCET can also get Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shishyavrutti Yojna. In this scholarship, the candidate gets 50% of the tuition fee and 50% of the examination fee. Basic documents required for the application process are Academic mark sheets, Domicile certificate, family income certificate, CAP documents, and UIDAI interface.
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance allowance scheme: Students whose parents’ annual income is below INR 8,00,000 and whose parents hold marginal land and registered labor are eligible for this scheme. Candidates residing in Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai and Aurangabad received INR 3000 under this scheme. Candidates from other locations will receive INR 2000.
- Students whose parents are registered laborers receive INR 30,000 per year if they reside in Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai or Aurangabad. Students from other locations receive a sum of INR 20,000.
TCET Cutoff 2022 (Expected)
The table below shows the MHT-CET and JEE Main 2022 (expected) cutoff for admission to the UG courses at TCET.
|Course||JEE Main Cutoff||MHT-CET Cutoff|
|B.E. in Computer Engineering||35928 - 43019||123 - 106|
|B.E. in Mechanical Engineering||61897 - 83405||90 - 93|
|B.E. in Civil Engineering||106839 - 159308||70 - 72|
|B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||60361 - 90949||75 - 83|
|B.E. in Information Technology||41042 - 52781||98 - 110|
|B.E. in Electronics Engineering||71116 - 90125||60 - 77|