9372261584@UP NEET UG Counseling 2022 – Dates, Merit List, Cutoff, Colleges
UP NEET UG counseling 2022 will be conducted by the Director General, Medical Education and Training, Lucknow. Counseling for UP NEET UG 2022 for admission into MBBS & BDS courses will be conducted through online. UP NEET UG 2022 counseling will be conducted for 85% percent state quota seats in government medical / dental colleges and seats available in private colleges. There will be three rounds of UP NEET UG counseling including a mop-up round. Seats left vacant after the conclusion of the second round will be filled in the mop-up round of counseling. Candidates who secure the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET UG exam 2022 will be eligible to participate in the UP NEET UG counseling . Candidates who wish to participate in the counseling for UP NEET have to register themselves on the official website of DMER. Read the article to know more about UP NEET UG 2022 counseling.
|State Counseling||UP NEET UG Counseling 2022|
|Counseling Conducted by||Director General Medical Education & Training, Lucknow ( U.P.)|
|Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|Mode of Counseling||Online|
|Date of Counseling||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
UP NEET UG Counseling 2022 – 1st Round Dates (Expected)*
|Online registration||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
|Online payment of security fee||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
|Merit list release||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
|Document verification||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
|Choice filling||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
|Seat allotment result declare||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
|Downloading of allotment letter||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
|Date of joining the allotted college 1st round||Oct 2022* (tentative)|
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
NRI/ OCI candidates appearing for Deemed Universities must submit the following documents
- Passport copy of sponsored, embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsor is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study)
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsor
Before applying for UP NEET admissions, aspirants must check the basic NEET 2021 eligibility conditions as mentioned by the authorities. Some of the basic eligibility conditions have been mentioned below.
- Aspirants should be 17 years old as on December 31, 2021, while the upper age limit for general category candidates should be 25 years. There is a relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates.
- It is mandatory for candidates to be a domicile of the state for admission to UP NEET 2021. If an applicant has completed their Class 10 and 12 from the schools located in the state, they do not have to provide their domicile certificate.
- Whereas, if an aspirant has completed Class 10 and 12 outside the state, they have to furnish their actual domicile certificate.
- Candidates have to complete their Class 12 with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects. While reserved category candidates have to qualify Class 12 with 40% and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) has to secure at least 45%
- NEET 2021 cutoff qualifying percentile should be secured to pass the national level offline entrance test. The category-wise NEET qualifying percentile and marks have been mentioned below.
UP NEET UG Counseling 2022 : The Process
Online Application and Registration
- Candidates who wish to participate in the counselling of UP NEET UG 2022 need to register themselves on the official website-upneet.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to register using the same mobile number and email ID used for NEET UG 2022 registration
- Post completion of the registration process, they will be redirected to the application form of UP NEET UG counselling 2022
- They must fill in all the details carefully and upload the required documents
- To submit the application form, candidates will have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 2,000. The registration fee can be paid using a credit card/debit card/UPI/net banking.
- The registration number for UP NEET UG 2022 application will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate
State Merit List
- A merit list for the candidates who have registered for the counselling of UP NEET PG 2022, on the basis of the marks scored in NEET PG
- This merit list will be uploaded online on the official website of DMER
To access the choice filling form, a candidate has to login to his/her registered account. Choices filled can be edited any number of times up till the final submission. Candidates are thus advised to save the changes every time so as to avoid losing data. Candidates must also note that the choices will not be considered until he/she chooses ‘Submit and Lock’ option available at the end. Candidates who fail to lock the choices will not be considered for seat allotment.
The seat allotment list is prepared by the DMER based on the basis of the choices filled by the candidates, seats available as per the rooster and the inter-se merit of the candidate. This list is uploaded on the official website. Selected candidates who wish to retain the seat allocated to them must report to the respective nodal centre before the deadline. If a candidate fails to report to the college/nodal centre, his/her seat will be forfeited. However, owing to the COVID-19 situation in India, candidates can choose to confirm their admission online through e-reporting. For confirming the admissions online, candidates will have to email the necessary documents (along with a copy of allotment letter and receipt of tuition fee/course fee) to the email ID of the nodal centre, as mentioned on the allotment letter.
Payment of Tuition Fee
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in the counselling of UP NEET PG 2021 need to pay the course fee in order to confirm their admission. Only after the course fee payment, the candidate will be able to download the allotment letter. The course fee for UP NEET PG counselling 2021 has to be paid online. The payment mode can be a credit card, debit card or net banking.
Security Money Payable for UP NEET Counseling 2021
|UP NEET UG Counseling FEES 2022||Security Money payable (in Rs)|
|Government Medical Colleges||30,000|
|Government Dental Colleges||30,000|
|Government and Private Medical Colleges||2,00,000|
|Government and Private Dental Colleges||1,00,000|
UP NEET UG Counseling Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix of medical and dental colleges on official website.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) –
Question: Who conducts Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2022 counselling?
Answer: Director General Medical Education & Training Lucknow (UP) conducted UP NEET UG Counseling 2022.
Question: Who can apply for admission in UP NEET UG 2022?
Answer: Candidates who qualify NEET with minimum required percentile can apply for UP MBBS/BDS admissions.
Question: How many seats have been granted in UP NEET admission 2021?
Answer: Approx. 6428 MBBS seats have been granted through UP NEET admission process.
Question: How can I get MBBS Admission in Uttar Pradesh?
Answer: Candidate Should Qualified NEET UG 2022, only NEET qualified Student is Eligible For MBBS admission in Uttar Pradesh.
Question: How can I apply for MBBS in UP?
Answer: To apply for UP MBBS admission 2022, candidates will have to fill an application form in online mode from the official website – updgme.in. UP MBBS admission 2022 is done on the basis of marks secured in NEET.
Question: When up NEET Counselling will start?
Answer: Registration for UP NEET counselling 2022 will begin most likely in the Second week of January 2022. DGME will release the schedule for UP NEET Counselling dates. UP NEET MBBS counselling 2022 is conducted for 85% state quota seats.
NEET UG 2021 CUTOFF
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG 2021 CUTOFF
For more Details student can call/Whatsapp: 9372261584