9372261584@Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2022: Dates (Soon), Procedure, Documents, Cutoff & More!
Director-General of Medical Education and Training(D.G.M.E.) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, will conduct the UP NEET MDS 2022 Counselling. The NEET MDS Counselling 2022 in UP is expected to start in the last week of June 2022. NEET MDS Counselling will take place in three rounds. Admission to M.D.S. courses in Uttar Pradesh is based on the NEET MDS 2022 Conduct by the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The UP NEET MDS Counselling 2022 will be released online on the official website of D.G.M.E. (UP). Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET MDS will be accepted by the various government and private dental institutions of Uttar Pradesh through UP MDS counselling 2022.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Uttar Pradesh M.D.S. 2022 Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria of Participating in UP NEET counselling, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Documents required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2022 released cutoff & much more.
Before discussing the details of the UP NEET MDS 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET MDS 2022.
|Counselling Name||Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2022|
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training Utter Pradesh|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission to Postgraduate Dental Course|
|NEET MDS Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Counselling||Online Mode|
|M.D.S. Colleges in UP||Top M.D.S. Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
We will let you know about the Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS counselling eligibility criteria in this selection. You can check the below details mentioned.
- Candidates who have passed the B.D.S. course from the State Govt. Medical Colleges/ Institutes/Universities and recognized Private Dental Colleges/ Universities of U.P. are eligible for admission in State Quota Seats in Govt. Medical colleges/Institutes/Universities of UP through NEET-MDS-2022 Counselling and also eligible for admission in Private Medical/
Dental Colleges/ Universities of U.P.
- Candidates who completed their one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship on or before 31st March 2022 for M.D.S. have qualified for NEET-MDS 2022.
- Candidates who have passed B.D.S. from Santosh Medical College (Deemed University), Ghaziabad/ AMU/BHU/ are not eligible for admission in State Govt Quota seats. Such candidates are eligible for admission only in private dental colleges/institutes/ universities.
- Candidates who have passed B.D.S. from the outline of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for admissions only to Private Dental Colleges/institutes/Universities.
UP NEET MDS Counselling Procedure
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training in Utter Pradesh. to get themselves registered for NEET MDS Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS, Let us first look at the UP NEET MDS Counselling schedule for 2022.
Step-1: Online Registration
Candidates can apply online e by visiting the official website- https://upneet.gov.in/
- For registration, candidates will use their NEET-MDS roll no and email I.D. (used for registration in Al-NEET-MDS and follow instructions on screen).
- After that, the candidate’s AL-NEET-MDS registration details will be displed.
- The applicants will make an online payment of Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Only), after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for Al-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration. Kindly note this password for choice filling.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Only those candidates are eligible for choice filling who shall make a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/-(Rs. Thirty Thousand Only) for Government seats & Rs 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh Only) for Private seats as security money.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the Online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a print of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be Al-NEET-MDS 2022 ranking.
- The final Merit List will be prepared per the provision Displayed on the website.
Step-4: Online Choice Filling
Candidate, you should be visited the official website https://upneet.gov.in/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Login for choice filling by using the NEET roll number and password created when you’ll need registration.
- The choice filling can be done in several sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is not upgraded, the previous allotment will be automatically changed.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before the medical board constituted by Director General, Medical Education and Training, UP. dates will be available on the website – https://upneet.gov.in/.
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- O.B.C. candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the O.B.C. category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts come into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any use of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- Once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (N.B.E.) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for M.D.S. courses (all states)
- State quota seats for M.D.S. courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- M.D.S. courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- M.D.S. courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (B.D.S. & M.D.S.) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of B.D.S. 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, B.D.S. Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/P.A.N. Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
UP NEET MDS Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various dental colleges affiliated with the state dental university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
College Name College Name Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences, Lucknow Institute of Dental Studies & Technology, Modinagar Career Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow K.D. Dental College, Mathura Chandra Dental College & Hospital, Safedabad Kalka Dental College & Hospital, Meerut D.J. College of Dental Sciences & Research, Modi Nagar Kothiwal Dental College & Research Centre, Moradabad Dental College Azamgarh Rama Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre, Kanpur Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College, Aligarh Santosh Dental College & Hospital, Ghaziabad Faculty of Dental Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow Faculty of Dental Sciences, Lucknow Sardar Patel Post Graduate Institute of Dental & Medical Sciences, Lucknow I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Ghaziabad School of Dental Sciences, Greater Noida I.T.S. Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre, Gr. Noida Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College & Research Centre, Masuri Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, Ghaziabad Subharati Dental College, Meerut Institute of Dental Sciences, Bareilly Teerthanker Mahaveer Dental College & Research Centre, Moradabad