9372261584@Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Durgapur :-Admission,Fees,Cutoff,Seat Matrix
Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Durgapur is one of the new build Private medical college situated on GT Road, National Highway 2, Rajbandh, Durgapur, West Benga. The College founded in the year 2016. The College is popularly known as GIMSH Durgapur. It was affiliated with West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata and Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Gouri Devi Medical College Durgapur is famous for provided high-quality education and excellent residential space. The medical College provided 330 Bedded Ultra-modern Hospital With Cutting Edge Technology.
Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Gouri Devi Medical College
|Name of Institute||Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Durgapur|
|Popular Name||GIMSH Durgapur|
|Location||Durgapur, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about GIMSH Durgapur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
- Course Offered
- The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
- GIMSH Durgapur provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
- Post Graduate
- GIMSH Durgapur provides quality of education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.)||3 Years|
Faculty & Staff
Before taking admission in any College, It is important to know about all facility which is provided by colleges such as faculty experience, study environment, infrastructure etc. Top Medical College in India means not only the best infrastructure but the good education, well-educated faculty. In order to compete on an international stage in the field of Hospitality Education – modern equipment, up-to-date curriculum and dedicated faculty are essential and imperative to attain and maintain global standards. GIMSH Durgapur provides the best teaching faculty with good education and basic health care facilities to the students.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
The fees structure of The Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Durgapur for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
UG Courses Fees
PG Courses Fees
*Fees subject to change.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration